Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Burd Posts: 60, Reputation: 3

May 22, 2007, 04:55 AM
    Cheap diamonds
    Anybody know any websites where to by cheap 1-2ct (colourless) diamond?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 22, 2007, 05:38 AM
    Why don't you buy a cubit zirconia, but even then a l to 2 carat will cost a lot of money. Just Google what you want and you will see many different websites for the product you want.
    Ladyviper Posts: 221, Reputation: 36

May 26, 2007, 06:18 AM
    The Chicago Diamond and Jewelry Exchange - Diamonds at Cost
    http://www.overnightdiamonds.com/Search_FourCs.aspx

Try these two places, you can search by the terms you want.
    Expert

May 26, 2007, 03:26 PM
    Diamonds at cost, sure, one can do that. But what you get is what you pay for.
    If you want a cheap quality ring, then cubit zirconia fills the bill.

By the way if anyone wants quality diamonds, Sudbury,Ontario has many outlets but only in town.. Look for the Polar Bear symbol engraved very tiny on each diamond. Now to do that, that's quality.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jun 18, 2007, 11:36 AM
    When I think of a nice Diamond. I think of a nice natural diamond in octahedral crystal
    Form.(Like a pyramid and its reflection, but has more rounded corners. They are nice.
    If you have Long/Short Ultra Violet light, you can see what color it flouresess in.
    Could be blue, green, yellow, Others,I have seen real, and cz in orange?
    Expert

Jun 18, 2007, 04:39 PM
    Diamonds come in a few colours,all depends in which ore/strata they are found. Such as, diamonds found in iron ore are pink. You are right though, a good diamond will reflect many colours depending on the cut and then it all depends on the technology of the grader and the cutter.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jun 18, 2007, 05:47 PM
    I guessing impurities, I saw a Gold ring retreived off a Spanish Galleon, Had diamonds all round. About half flouressessed in green and other half was blue/white.
    If they new about flouressence, they could have alternated colors, instead of random,
    Galleon was returning from South America, Hurricane.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Size of Diamonds [ 6 Answers ]

Yeah! Im in the process of ring shopping, but I truly have little knowledge of what Im looking for. I would like to know the sizes up to to karat and half. Is .75 close to a karat? :confused:

Biggest Diamonds? [ 6 Answers ]

What's the biggest recored diamon din the world? And how much is it worth? Curiousity!!

Diamonds and testers [ 2 Answers ]

What other gems can test positive as a diamond with a diamond tester white topaz,white sapphire??

Russian Lab diamonds [ 1 Answers ]

Is it true its hard to tell a Russian Lab diamond from the real thing?

Diamonds Commercial Song! HELP! [ 1 Answers ]

I do not know which diamonds commercial it is, but its where the husband gets up in the middle of the night and places the necklace on his wife's neck, and the song goes: "I want to tell you that im always thinking of you. but i can't find the right words to say" Does anyone know the title...

View more questions Search