Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

May 21, 2007, 03:46 PM
    Discharge, discharge, discharge
    :rolleyes: I have detected my LH surge with a home ovulation kit but I have not seen very much of the egg white discharge. I detected it this morning and the morning before but I did not see the discharge throughout the day. I had intercourse the two nights before I noticed the discharge so could it be semen? I don't think it was because it was very very clear and sticky! Could anyone clear this up for me... do you have to notice the discharge throughout the whole day?
    Myth Posts: 897, Reputation: 147

May 21, 2007, 04:40 PM
    There is no need to ask questions twice. We do get to them when we have a chance and I have answered this question already. https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/pregna...ion-94695.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Discharge [ 3 Answers ]

I have a problem, that lately I get discharge during sex, which is very gross and unattractive. What do I have to do to get rid of it?

Discharge [ 2 Answers ]

My husband and I have been trying for a baby. We had sex lastnight. However, today I had a light brownish yellow discharge? What does it mean? (I already had my period). I am also a bit crappy. Thanks for listening!

Discharge help! [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, so I'm 14 and lately there has been A lot of white discharge, sometimes really thick, sometimes not. Now all of a sudden it's turned into a dark brown discharge (not period like) and last month I got my peroid twice if that makes any difference. I'm confused!

View more questions Search