Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pipercub Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2007, 02:11 PM
    Concrete/Brick Patio
    We're laying brick next to a 10x10 concrete slab. Is there some sort of paint/stain that can be put onto the concrete to make it look closer in color to the brick? Is it possible to create patterns?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

May 22, 2007, 07:21 AM
    There are tons of stains on the net and at the box stores Kemiko Stone Tone Concrete Floor Stain If the concrete were fresh the stain is actually a powder, cured concrete takes a acid stain. You can creart patterns but it is much more labor intensive.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Concrete patio [ 2 Answers ]

I am purchasing a new home. There is a small outside patio that does not have enough slope to drain rain water off. What would be a easy solution to this problem without having to complete redo the patio. Is there a concrete topping that can be applied to the existing slab to create a slope? ...

Concrete patio [ 3 Answers ]

How much is concrete going for these days? We want to add a patio and possibly a room addition.

White stuff on red brick patio [ 4 Answers ]

Its powdery, white and I can't get rid of it. What is it and how can I get rid of it?

Concrete Patio [ 2 Answers ]

Hello All, I just found this forum and I see some good answers to good questions. I am hoping someone can help me with my problem. I am looking to build a concrete patio and walkways. I have built my house using slab on grade with radiant heat. We compacted gravel, used vapor barrier, ...

Cleaning brick patio/walkway [ 3 Answers ]

I have a large brick walkway that, during the winter, gets real slimy and slippery. Rather than have it steam cleaned every year, is there something, such as washing detergent or the like, that I could apply to the bricks and scrub them clean with a stiff broom? I live in Portland, Oregon, where...

View more questions Search