Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    simonman Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2007, 10:59 AM
    Happy Birthday to an ex?
    I want to wish him a happy birthday.

My ex wants me to wish him a happy birth day.

But I don't want to talk to him on the phone, it's still to painful.

Do you think it's OK to send him a happy birth day wish and at bottom tell him I still can't talk to him on the phone? :confused:
    NikkiLovesYou44 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2007, 11:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by simonman
    I want to wish him a happy birthday.

My ex wants me to wish him a happy birth day.

But I don't want to talk to him on the phone, it's still to painful.

Do you think it's ok to send him a happy birth day wish and at bottom tell him I still can't talk to him on the phone? :confused:
    That should be okay, but explain to him why you can't talk to him still. Wishing him a happy birthday shouldn't hurt, especially if you want to and he wants you to.
    SAB123 Posts: 685, Reputation: 94

May 21, 2007, 11:09 AM
    Who broke up with who and why did you guys break up.
    SAB123 Posts: 685, Reputation: 94

May 21, 2007, 11:17 AM
    I have read your other thread and how do you no he wants you to wish him a happy B-Day. You broke up with him, he may not want to here from you for hurting him. I would leave him alone.
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

May 21, 2007, 11:39 PM
    Leave him alone.
    mckenzie134 Posts: 647, Reputation: 67

May 22, 2007, 02:10 AM
    Just likemany stupid girls, always wonder what else or what if instead of appreciating what they have in the first place...

I hope this guy has moved on and you know what he is probably with a new girl now who knows when she has a great guy. You obviously thought there was better for you and now you realise what you had and sorry to tell you but some other girl probably has him now and hell if his as good as you say she won't be letting him go~!!

That was your mistake and next time you will think what you have before you decide what you haven't got. There are many cases like yours and this is for onereasonirls analyse and evaluate too much instead of enjoying whatthey have been given. Only the smart girls understand thi early but I tell youthere isn't many ofthem.

Most girls are like you and that's why they find ndlike all the jerks until one day they wake up and have some respect for themselves and make a choice for themselves!!

You have made your choice and actually I hope you try and get back ithhim and he tells you too piss of tha would be a great result cause you treated him like a and now you're here moping about what's wrong! Well anyway let us know what happens you obviously still want him back and he will probably take you back so give it a go and if you do get baktogether don't just disappear let us know what has happened.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 22, 2007, 03:13 AM
    I still send birthday cards to my ex. It has been over twenty years since we have been divorced. There has never been a problem in my doing that.

It took a number years after being divorced for me to be able to send her cards. But, after a number of years I figured that life is so short, so why not?

If you are thinking about and want to send a card, I would just do it. No need to put any stipulations at the bottom on it. You could put a "cordially yours" for the closing, though.

If you care about someone, it doesn't mean that you have to share everything with them. Just caring about someone is different. Some people can't share things because of the experience that they have had trying to do that.
    Burd Posts: 60, Reputation: 3

May 22, 2007, 05:03 AM
    Happy birthday (followed by name) in a text message is only 3 words and it will mean a lot to him and lot to you...

Because he'll give you 3 words back.. Thank you (followed by name)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Happy Birthday! [ 2 Answers ]

:D I've just changed a few things in my profile edit box and realised there's a sections with birthdays! So if its your birthday today, have a great day! Many Happy Returns!

Happy birthday in German [ 2 Answers ]

Yeah how does one say happy birthday in German? I wish to tell my friend from Germany this.

Happy Birthday to PetFinders [ 4 Answers ]

I do not know how many of you have used this site but Pet Finder is 10 years old now. Happy Birthday to Petfinder.com! Petfinder.com is 10 years old this year, and They are celebrating their birthday--and the pets--all year! They created a special for you to play and Petfinder Concentration...

Happy Birthday RickJ [ 5 Answers ]

Just wanted to say Happy Birthday RickJ at a wonderful age of 42... 2 yrs overdue of over the hill jokes I'm sure! It was nice of you to think of your mom and be born the day AFTER Valentine's Day... hehe. All the Best, Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday Chery! [ 10 Answers ]

Chery, wishing a wonderful gal a wonderful birthday! Thanks for all your help here in this forum! Always,;) momincali

View more questions Search