Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    corswa Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2007, 09:03 AM
    Country singer
    Does anybody happen to know the country singer that sings a song that has the quote "the nights are long and my arms are empty" in the song, it's for a trivia , it's driving me crazy!
    joliver Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2007, 10:17 AM
    Does anybody happen to know the country singer that sings a song that has the quote "the nights are long and my arms are empty" in the song, it's for a trivia , it's driving me crazy!
    :mad:
    hauser5 Posts: 699, Reputation: 92

Jan 25, 2008, 11:26 AM
    The following song isn't country, but rather an oldie, it says "my arms are empty, my nights are long and lonely" I guess it could be mistaken as being a country song. Time in video where it says that (1:06)

YouTube - HAVE YOU HEARD - DUPREES

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Want To Be A Singer Help [ 26 Answers ]

I always wanted to be asinger can someone pretty please help:( I REALLY NEED THIS please say anything?

I want to be a singer [ 6 Answers ]

I am 11 years old I live in louisville ky and I really really really want to be a singer I sing everyday and wonder how I would ever get into the business so if someone knows what I can do at this age please help!

Singer [ 2 Answers ]

Please help with getting into the singing business I really want to!! :(

How to be a singer [ 2 Answers ]

How do I become a SINGER?? :confused:

Name of Country singer [ 4 Answers ]

Does anyone know who sings this country song from the late 80's early 90's: I think it's the chorus that says this: 'You and Me goin' fishin' in the dark... '

View more questions Search