Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tashanlou Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

May 21, 2007, 06:33 AM
    Been caught out
    Ive been going out with this lad for 3 weeks and the other night it ended over a stuiphed arugement well kind of. I told him that I didn't want to be with him anymore because he just wanted sex.I am not sure if I have made the right choice because he is saying that he didn't want sex
    LOUNTASH Posts: 73, Reputation: 0

May 21, 2007, 06:43 AM
    The way you will no if all he wanted you for is if he forced you but if he hasn't then it depends how you feel in the long run. When I was forced into it by my ex stephen then I thought the same but didn't actually finish it as I new how I would feel in the long run.
    Amyb555 Posts: 2, Reputation: -1
    -

May 21, 2007, 07:00 AM
    I think you should ask him about it and find out if that is what he wanted. Because there's no point in being upset about it if u were actually wrong. Talk to him about it and find out :D

Amy
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 21, 2007, 07:50 AM
    You broke up with out talking about it? What if you were wrong? That was so impulsive.
    help2many Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Jun 6, 2007, 07:56 AM
    If you guys couldn't talk through something like this then the relationship probably wasn't going very well anyway

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I got caught stealing: I'm 18 [ 6 Answers ]

I got caught stealing yesterday and I am 18. I stole 270 worth of clothing from Von Maur and they told me they would not put me in jail. They gave me a misdeamenor and this is my first offense. I am very scared about the consequences of the outcome of the court and need some advice on how to...

Caught in the middle [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all, I’ m in living in relation for about a year now, and my partner suddenly started talking against my parents especially about my stepfather. He wants me to keep away from them and recently he told me not send them financial help. Now my problem is that I can’t ignore my parents and stop...

I got caught! [ 1 Answers ]

Ok so what I did was stupid. I tried to steal a pair of $5 dollar earings from Caires at a mall in Illinois. I got caught and they took me and put me in cuffs and threw me into a big van. This was my first arrest. Im a good kid I have never gotten a speeding ticket or an arrest before. I had to pay...

After Being Caught Shoplifting [ 4 Answers ]

Im 17 yrs old, and my sister is 12. We live in Queen Anne's County, which is located in Maryland. We were caught shoplifting in our local Kmart, and they had said that they saw me blocking my younger sister while she unwrapped everything and put it into her purse, it was true, and we admitted to it...

Caught in the middle [ 1 Answers ]

About a month a go I went to a used car dealer and bought a car. In the state of New Hampshire you have to get the car inspected. I went and got it inspected and my mechanic passed it. Well just today while driving my right control wheel broke and thank god I wasn't hurt. I called aaa and had them...

View more questions Search