Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kitty_6_6 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2007, 04:17 AM
    howdo i know? Lizard
    hi I'm new to this so well anyway I've had my lizard (female leopard gecko) for 2 yrs in June and I my friend has given me a male leopard gecko (so they weren't a breeding pair) and I just want to know if she is pregnant because she is not eating and the fat from her tail has all gone and she has got more fat round the belly.

sincerely
    kitty
    --x--
    DocWill Posts: 239, Reputation: 40

May 21, 2007, 03:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kitty_6_6
    hi im new to this so well anyway i've had my lizards for 2 yrs in june and i my friend has given me a male leopard gecko ((so they weren't a breeding pair and i just wanna know if she is pregnant because she is not eating and the fat from her tail has all gone and she has got more fat round the belly.

sincerely
    kitty
    --x--
    Kitty you stated what type of male lizard, but didn't mention what the female was. I can hope it is the same, however I sort of like to give help having some idea of what we are talking about.

DocWill

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Lizard repellent [ 5 Answers ]

How do I get rid of the lizards.

My bank offering me 0% cash to my credit limit, howdo they make money from this [ 0 Answers ]

My bank is offering me 0% cash up to my credit limit, ending jan 2010.how do they make money from this offer? I would take the offer and in invest it GIC until Jan 2010.sounds like a win win for me... appreciate explain.thanks

Lizard compatibility [ 2 Answers ]

Hey there! I have a question about desert lizards that maybe you could answer for me. I have a pet bearded dragon that is very friendly, I want to get a Uromastyx, but I don't know if they can live together. They are both desert lizards, and live in almost same habitats except that The...

Lizard menace [ 3 Answers ]

How to control lizards in the house?

HowDo You Recover From A Break-Up? [ 6 Answers ]

When your boyfriend did'nt want a relationship anymore but still loves you and wants to be single.He wants me to give him space and says he would try again when he's ready. :confused:

View more questions Search