Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ritalemanski Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2007, 11:56 PM
    501-c-7 fund raising
    My social organization is a 501-c-7 tax exempt. We are going to hold a fund raiser and donate all the profit. Do we need any special permits?

Check out some similar questions!

Questions on 501(c)3 & 7 [ 1 Answers ]

I Belong To A Snowmobile Club That Is Looking To Become A Non-profit. We Are Mainly For Recreation, But We Do Educate And Preach Education And Safety. The Main Question I Want To Know Is Under Either 3 Or 7, Can We Receive Donations And Remain Tax Exempt? An Example Is; We Have A Swap Meet...

501(c)(7) [ 3 Answers ]

Situation: Non profit corporation organized for over 30 years has never filed for 501(c)(7) recoginition and has never filed 990's (probably has not met requirements to file before. Is wanting to do a one time sale of standing timber. Should 1024 application be made for existing corporation or...

501(c)3 [ 6 Answers ]

Hey everyone: I was wondering if anyone could possibly translate some of the 501(c)3 IRS jargon into English? I can do the legwork if I knew what is needed. I really don't want to pay in excess of $400 for someone else to draft some documents for me that would only take an hour or two to...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.