Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nadia999 Posts: 69, Reputation: -2
    -

May 20, 2007, 09:57 PM
    Marrige without birth certificte
    If I am not in a different country (not my country) and want to get married in that country and do not have my birth certificate with me can I still get married with only my passport?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 20, 2007, 10:01 PM
    It depends on
    1. what county you are from
    2. what county you are in
    3. the rules of that county you are in, and if in the US, the rules of that state within the US.

4. Also be aware that in many places just getting married, unless you have gotten the correct VISA's it does not mean you have any rights to stay in the county
    nadia999 Posts: 69, Reputation: -2
    -

May 20, 2007, 10:17 PM
    If the person is canadian and does not want to go back to canada just to get the birth certificate can they just use the passport to get married?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get wife back want marrige to work out [ 18 Answers ]

I want to do no contact with my spouse me and my wife have kids and I really want to do no contact but we have kids need help please been 4 months without wife

Marrige will be successful [ 7 Answers ]

By what age I will get married and how would be my post marriage life?

International marrige [ 1 Answers ]

I am a international student from Hong Kong. I am now holding a student Visa F-1 visa. I have recently been engaged to an American born citizen. I want to know how marriage will effect my visa. And if and how I can be considered a resident of america. Is there difference between resident and...

Would you recommend marrige [ 11 Answers ]

I'm 22 will finish school next year Still living with my mother and brother and now fiancé in ny My mother just recently got a divorce with my father I was born in poland and have lived there for the first 10 years of my life She is 28 and not a us citizen so that is one of the reason we want...

Marrige for Green Card [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know I've applied for immigration petion through my brother who is a citizen but I am engaged to get married to a US citizen also. Here is my ? If I get married will it afect the application that is ongoing with my brother?

View more questions Search