Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jetta Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2007, 02:46 PM
    Trying to get pregnant :)
    Hi I'm 24 years old a mother of a 8 year old girl I have been trying to get pregnant
    Me and my fiancé don't use protection never have I got a HSG done like 2 years ago and found out that one of my tubes were blocked has anyone had that happen and ever got. Pregnant... and also we just did a ovulation test thing cause my ovulating date was on the 16th and today's the 20th and still ovulating need help we have done it everyday since and I'm hoping I'm pregnant.. what are my chances I start on the 3rd of June so wanted to see if anybody could give me good advice back... thanks to all that's reads this :)
    Lacey5765 Posts: 157, Reputation: 50

May 20, 2007, 04:03 PM
    Not a professional on this topic but I am a mom of 4 kids. I have heard that it is best not to have sex everyday during your ovulation because there would be a decrease in the number of sperm. Maybe your partner needs to check his sperm count. I understand that it can be low for a number of reasons. Also I once had the advice that my husband should wear loose fitting underclothes and no tight jeans. Maybe just a hoax but we do have 4!
    Myth Posts: 897, Reputation: 147

May 20, 2007, 08:05 PM
    I would also state that trying all the time will make it much harder to conceive so sit back and have lots of fun with it. Be romantic and fall in love all over again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Don't know if I am pregnant? [ 13 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been having unprotected sex for a month and half. And every time we had sex he came in me, and it would go ever lots of sperm. And he has been doing that for a month and half. And I got my period last month, but it was late and my period date went onto the next month for a...

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

Trying to get pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

:mad: for the last two years I have tried to conceive a child but have had no luck. My periods are regular and I have never been pregnant before. I always have sex on my fertile days, before and after. Why am I finding it hard to get pregnant?

Could I be pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

Ok I am back again... I have been feeling like AF is going to start but it is too early. I shouldn't start until like around the 12th or the 17th I am irregular. So yesterday I was having mild cramps and my nipples started to get tender. I have been having lower back aching and lower stomach...

Am I pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a question and I would love some reply's. My BF and I have unprotected sex a lot. He never cums inside of me mainly on my stomach but sometimes on my vagina. Lately I have been having abdominal cramps and my boobs are slightly tender they kind of hurt off and on. I have also been very...

View more questions Search