Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    juZby Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2007, 02:04 PM
    Lump on my left shin.
    Hello

I have just found a lump on my left shin but on the inside of my leg. What could this be?? I cannot remember bumping my leg anywhere recently however I do play lots of different contact sports. I will of course go see my doctor but I was just wondering if anybody knew what this could possibly be?

Thank you

Juzby
    Josh777 Posts: 22, Reputation: 3

May 21, 2007, 03:07 PM
    Most of the time a lump will be caused through irritation but behind the knee is very uncommon. I am going to have to say you definitely should tell you doctor. Also it could be a skin illness or just a type of small cancer (worst case senarios). I'm sorry I can't be much help I've never heard of that before.

Edit: I've just remembered you could have a case of shin splits
    akgymnastics Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2009, 08:40 PM
    I just found the same thing on my left shin too! Please let me know what you find out at the appt!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lump behind my left ear, constant ringing in my ears [ 1 Answers ]

I have had a lump behind my left ear and it has gotten a little bit larger. It doesn't hurt, but now my ears are always ringing,they tingle and pop a lot.This is starting to effect my sleep. I also have a constant headache , I don't know if this is related to my ears or the bulging disc in my neck...

Lump under left armpit [ 15 Answers ]

Hi I have found a lump under my left armpit the size of a pea. It is hard and does move around when you feel it. I also have a dull ache across my back across my shoulder blades. I also have a dull ache going from the armpit to my left breast almost like a growing pain that I remember...

Lump behind daughters left ear [ 1 Answers ]

My 8 year old daughter was complaining to me about her left ear being hard of hearing for a short time while she was at school then it went away. The next day she had noticed a lump behind her ear that is somewhat firm. I had taken her to the doctor that same day and they did a preasure test on...

A Lump? [ 1 Answers ]

This is kind of awkward... but, recently I found that I have a small lump on the inside of my.. ehm... butt? I have no idea what it is and am concerned it might be a tumor. I'm hoping that I am just jumping to conclusions and worrying about nothing, but it's bothering me. It doesn't hurt, or itch,...

View more questions Search