Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    clohman Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2007, 12:46 PM
    Dispute with Credit Bureaus
    I disputed 3 collection reports with Transunion and they took care of the matter within 30 days. The letter from Transunion informed me that they would informed the other 3 Credit Bureau. Now, I am suppose to receive a report from the other two credit bureau?
    Dr D Posts: 698, Reputation: 127

May 20, 2007, 01:00 PM
    Maybe you will receive notification from Equfax and Experian of that item being corrected, but I wouldn't count on it. My advice is to disput any errors with every bureau that has reported them. You might even have to dispute it more than once.
    clohman Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2007, 01:02 PM
    Thank you!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Helpful Information about Bankruptcy, Debt & Credit Bureaus [ 5 Answers ]

Below is some helpful information from our Bankruptcy & Debt Expert. Of course, you're also welcome and encouraged to post questions to this board for more information: Just click the "Ask about Bankruptcy & Debt" button at the top of the page.

Credit Bureaus Confusion [ 2 Answers ]

Finally I received a letter from the collection agency stating that they could not verify the debt. Subsequently, I contacted the three credit reporting agencies. Two of the three removed the debt from my credit report. However, one of the credit bureaus not only left the item on my...

Credit Bureaus [ 1 Answers ]

When someone contests items on their credit report in writing, how long does it take the bureaus to respond?

View more questions Search