Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tshfaust Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2007, 11:17 AM
    Will I go to jail tomorrow
    Got arrested on cocaine charges vilolate parole 2 year ago out on bail go to court mon. for violation that I ran from you think judge will revoke bail and violate me in court tomorrow
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

May 20, 2007, 12:59 PM
    I believe the Judge can revoke your bail and put you in jail. That is a real consequence for you. However, there is the other side where you could be given some lenience. You are asking for a judgement here and none of us are the judges in your case. We can only say what could happen to you.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 20, 2007, 01:00 PM
    While it is always up to the judge, most likely yes
    Matt3046 Posts: 831, Reputation: 128

May 20, 2007, 01:28 PM
    It's not the end of the world. You will get through it, either way.
    phillysteakandcheese Posts: 973, Reputation: 356

May 20, 2007, 03:24 PM
    Are you a completely different person than you were two years ago?

I think if you have turned your life around, you might be treated leniently.

If you are still on the same path... view it as an opportunity to learn from your mistakes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help me what will happen to me tomorrow [ 6 Answers ]

What is going to happen to me tomorrow

It's Tomorrow ! [ 3 Answers ]

We have a thing called "wacky week" at school. Every day you dress up differently according to the theme. Today was Aloha Day and tomorrow is Wacky Day. I'm not sure what to do for Wacky Day. It can be anything Wacky so just let me know what you would wear if you were me ! Thanks for the help. :D

I have to face my friend tomorrow - what do I do? [ 1 Answers ]

Some of you know the story of my female friend who no longer wants to talk to or do anything with me on a personal level, but we probably would be doing some collaboration on line in a project. I have just found out that I will have to see her at a meeting tomorrow... (I was hoping to avoid a...

Investing In The Energy Of Tomorrow [ 1 Answers ]

As oil rises the demand for alternative fuel gets higher marks I think wind power is a vital area for the future but I don't know for sure What would be the best fuel source to invest in ethinol, wind, solar, all? What kind of stocks could someone recommend? Thank you Don

Algebra 2.. Final tomorrow!. Help! [ 1 Answers ]

1. Write the slope-intercept form of the line that passes through the point (-2,-5) and is parallel to the line y=-6x+1. 2. Find all real zeros of the function: g(x)=2x(cubed)-x(squared)-10x+5 3. Write the polynomial as a product of linear factors. x(cubed)-2x(squared)-9x+18 4. Multiply...

View more questions Search