Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    taylorman_ya Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2007, 11:08 AM
    Ghana Passport
    My girlfriend lives in ghana and wants to move here to Canada to live with me.How can I help her get a passport and visa?how much do they cost?.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 20, 2007, 01:13 PM
    Ghana Emabassy, Washington DC

The fee is very small fee. But I am sure that this is a real girl, that you meet in person because everyone is aware I am sure that there is a great scam and fraud of people pretending to be young girls, often using the same photo and fake passport under different names to cheat people.

They write to men in the US and tell them they need hudreds or thousands of dollars for various things, and come up with more fees and more fees. So if you have not actually meet this person, before you send any money, travel down down there first and see if this is a real person that can come back with you.
    leland23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2008, 08:52 PM
    I think I got a fake passport .How can I have it check out? From Jane Hackman in Accra , Ghana.
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Mar 17, 2008, 08:53 AM
    To leland23... what do you mean? Do you have a "girlfriend" in Ghana that wants to come visit you? Do not pay for her visa or any other cost she tell you about... as Fr_Chuck said... this is a scam. Check out the sticky post at the top of the visas and passports section... same goes for you taylorman
    Y2j Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2008, 02:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by taylorman_ya
    My girlfriend lives in ghana and wants to move here to Canada to live with me.How can i help her get a passport and visa?how much do they cost? ...
    I have a girlfriend in Ghana. How can I tell if her passport and visa is authentic?
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Apr 9, 2008, 01:32 PM
    Y2j... what does it matter? If she wants to come visit you let her come, don't pay for her ticket or any other costs.

In general girls you meet online overseas are just trying to scam you for money, is she genuinely wants to come visit let her... at her expense. If she wants you to pay it's a scam.
    woman1 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2011, 07:13 PM
    She is probably a girlfriend to many men. It is a scam. They have no morals, a heart, or conscious. They will bleed you dry.
    donaslinger Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2011, 11:50 AM
    I have found out the hard way it is a scam trust me they want to go through a agent that charges 6 or 7 hundred dollars when a passport only cost 10 bucks and a visa to anywhere in the us is only 131 plane tickets can be bought here and they refuse then your scammed the longer they talk to you without asking for money the from the start makes you fell better about it but your still being scammed I got lucky there was someone that had a heart over there that told me where to look on cerria spive,com and to my surprise it was her how she knew who I was talking to I will never know she may have been involved and got mad at them I don't know all yet but I'm finding out more and I have reported all if the name bantlet ofori denkyi comes up as the father then you are being scammed and I would like to know about it maybe together we can put them in jail
    donaslinger Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2011, 11:56 AM
    Cerria spice .com is the site the pictures was taken from this girl is hot and they made her sound like an angel good christian girl and all but all in all it was a scam I don't know if there is any good girls there or not but most likely it's a scam

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Accra,Ghana passport or visa [ 21 Answers ]

Hi I am trying to marry a woman from Ghana would it be easyer for her to get passport or visa and come here or for me to go there and marry her than bring here back to usa anybody can help me with this not working with a lot of money here thanks

What does a Ghana passport cost [ 3 Answers ]

What does a Ghana passport cost?

Ghana passport [ 4 Answers ]

I want to import a wife from ghana. What will her pasport cost ?

GHANA passport and visa [ 14 Answers ]

Does anybody have answer on following questions: - If a Ghananian applies at Ghananian authorities for international passport, how much does that cost? - If a Ghananian applies at German embassy for tourist or aupair visa, how much does that cost? Thank you very much for helping me Best from...

Ghana passport and visa [ 12 Answers ]

My girlfriend lives in ghana and wants to move here to england to live with me.How can I help her get a passport and visa?how much do they cost?

View more questions Search