Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jenny21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2007, 09:39 AM
    Primary interview questions
    I have an interviewfor a primary school and require any relevant questions and answers that you think a panel may ask me during my interview- I am an NQT:o
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 7, 2012, 05:20 PM
    Can you answer these?

Teacher Interview Questions - Largest Collection on the Web | Road to Teaching: Blog, Resources, and Teacher Interview Questions

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Interview questions [ 1 Answers ]

I am interviewing for a I.T. Help desk position within my company. Where can I find interviewing question that would help me with this interview?

Interview questions for Primary MFL [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am a secondary school teacher who wishes to teach Languages (french and spanish) in Primary schools. I have my first ever interview with a primary school and am unsure of what to expect. I would like to know if anyone has any tips on what type of questions I will be asked in the interview?...

Some Interview Questions - 1 [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I would be thankful if you could provide me the solution to the following questions in C: 1. Given 2 files, f1 and f2 with thousands of name each. Find the common names in the two files. Extend this to 3 files. 2. Algorithm to count most user viewed pages. 3. Code to find dot and...

Interview questions [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I need help answering the following questions: What do you think primary teachers should know in order to be effective in the classroom? The Primary National Strategy is based on the principles of excellence and enjoyment. Is it possible for a teacher when planning the curriculum to...

Interview questions [ 2 Answers ]

I have an interview and need to know some answers to these questions? 1. what do you think primary teachers should know in order to be effective in the classroom? 2. The Primary National Strategy is based on the Principles of excellence and enjoyment. Is it possible for a teacher when planning...

View more questions Search