May 20, 2007, 07:13 AM
    Oh boy! She bites
    Hi people

I been going through the answers & find them very sensible
    Hope someone will care to put some sense intothis one too

There's a girl in my collg I was sending & recievin mails anonymously
    First she didn't reply to my mails
    But I devised some smart mails to make her do so
    We were talking about our interests & novels & bands & the like (earlier id sent her a cut copy informativ on femal ejaculatn)ok I know I sound like a freak but can't adolescents even share that much?

Then I asked... well it isn't such a taboo to talk about sex esp when you don't know the person
    So I asked her about masturbation when did she do it first

Blow! She asked me tof**** off
    Well it wasn't that dirty a ques that she so fell short of words that she found nothing nastier to say than that

See I accept I'm no xpert in girl matters
    & I don't have a lot of xperience on that matter

But I think what she wrote next has something written between the lines

Hi
    I have cooled down enuf to write a sensible mail...
    Look I am blocking you this momment from my maillist... I had told you before I don't like such talks & well this was the last straw.
    Its another fact that if you hadn't had this particular trait v could have become very good friends... given your love of novels & your vocab. But now of course frgt it.
    Goodbye & take care

Is it? Or is it not?
    Was I wrong?or was her reaction too strong?
    What do I do next obviously I'm pissed by that remark but she is one of the only 'befitting' girls in collg
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

May 20, 2007, 07:19 AM
    Oh she had every good reason to tell you to f--- off. Talking about masturbation and ejaculation to some people is not a subject they prefer to talk about. It is actually rude and ignorant. Especially when she told you before she did not like subjects like that.

To some people that is a very very personal question to ask and you should not have asked a question like that. You should take it as lesson learned and next time do not talk about subjects like that unless you really truly know that person feels comfortable with it.

So it is good she nipped you in the bud. You would have been a problem for her, and you already started being a problem for her and she chose to block you and stay away from you. She did the right thing.

You came here looking for an honest answer about this, because that is exactly what you got from me.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

May 20, 2007, 07:25 AM
    You are lucky she did not report you for sexual harassment. Take this girl's advice and do not contact her again. It does not matter that she "is one of the only 'befitting' girls in collg". You are not one of the only befitting guys she is interested in.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 20, 2007, 09:13 AM
    You sound like a disrespectful fool, and a crass idiot freak, and she wasn't going for it.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 20, 2007, 09:54 AM
    OMG, you are a sick freak!! And a stalker at that. (Oh, yeah, if you are in college then you should be able to spell better than this crap)

You are very lucky that she did not turn you in for sexual harassment.

There is nothing to read between the lines here, leave her alone, you creeped her out (me too for that matter).

see I accept I'm no xpert in girl matters
    That is VERY obvious!!

it isn't such a taboo to talk about sex esp when you don't know the person
    I would like to know where you got that info from. I tell you what if you started talking smack like that then you would probably get hurt. Consider yourself lucky!

was I wrong?
    Simply put, YES

was her reaction too strong?
    I don't think her reaction was strong enough!

what do I do next
    Ummmmmmm, leave her alone? That would probably be a good idea.

I'm pissed by that remark
    Why? She was actually quite polite about it. I would have had stronger words to say to you.

she is one of the only 'befitting' girls in collg
    And this is how you talk to befitting girls? You need help badly!!

I also have to laugh at the title of this! She bites? OMG, she should have torn you to shreds rather than just biting. Stay away from her or risk getting charges against you.
    AW805 Posts: 283, Reputation: 43

May 20, 2007, 02:59 PM
    I would consider you a sexual predator -- you need professional help!
    2personal Posts: 49, Reputation: 7

Jan 8, 2008, 03:12 PM
    I think you really do need help, you sound like the sort of person I hear about on the news, who goes into a school, shoots a load descent people, who know how to respect others, unlike you, who just uses people for your own sexual pleasures, I bet you got some sexual pleasure from sending this poor girl your dirty emails, oh and when you've finished shooting descent people, you snuff out your own miserable life and blame it on society... anyway get some help before you go to far.
    raggablue Posts: 347, Reputation: 22

Jan 8, 2008, 03:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 2personal
    I think you really do need help, you sound like the sort of person I hear about on the news, who goes into a school, shoots a load descent people, who know how to respect others, unlike you, who just uses people for your own sexual pleasures, I bet you got some sexual pleasure from sending this poor girl your dirty emails, oh and when you've finished shooting descent people, you snuff out your own miserable life and blame it on society....anyway get some help before you go to far.
    Faffing is a word, one I haven't heard from the americans on site. How about blither?

Jan 8, 2008, 03:54 PM
    I can tell you what she wrote between the lines but the thread might get pulled for use of offensive lanuage
    TrueFaith Posts: 1,202, Reputation: 313
    Ultra Member

Jan 8, 2008, 05:21 PM
    Im not going to say your sick. But you will never get anyone acting like that. You might but they won't last very long if that's what your into.

I wouldn't say it was age that does this to you but lack of social skills. You just can't say that to people.

I don't know I can't really say anything about this. All that your lucky she didn't trace your email and have you on some serious charges,

Grow up :)
    nkychic Posts: 180, Reputation: 70

Jan 8, 2008, 06:51 PM
    This is NOT in any way, shape, form, or fashion how you approach ANYONE, especially someone you don't know. Did you honestly think that this was going to get you very far? She told you she didn't want to talk about it, yet you insisted on continuing. You know what, now days, if you wink at a girl it can be considered sexual harassment, what you did was way worse. You made her uncomfortable, you disrespected her, you offended her in every form of the word and yet you think she responded to strongly. If I even decided to dignify your words with a response, it would not have been to explain to you why I am blocking your number. You need to grow up, you are in college. I know kids in grade school with better game. Get your act together man or it could get you in a lot of trouble.

Leslie
    spartan24018 Posts: 61, Reputation: 12

Jan 8, 2008, 09:32 PM
    Her reaction wasn't strong enough. This isn't how you approach or even socialize with people you don't even know. What were you thinking? That is sexual harassment and you should learn to mature and grow up. For God's sakes, your in college. I would've told you to f*uck off and left it as that, didn't believe she has the patience to be sensible and rational and actually explain her actions. Bottom line is that you should act your age, and not be such a d--k next time.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 9, 2008, 02:51 AM
    Just so people who are still responding to the original question understand, casanova hasn't so much as logged back onto this site since May 29, 2007 at 09:24 A.M.

Jan 9, 2008, 08:42 AM
    Do you think he was trollin?
    casanova Posts: 6, Reputation: -2

Jan 10, 2008, 02:04 PM
    Yea good observation clough
    casanova Posts: 6, Reputation: -2

Jan 10, 2008, 02:19 PM
    I went into depression
    U shuda seen the comments people posted
    My doc didn't do me no good
    I was so bad I couldn't think straight
    3 months treatment no good
    Tws my first attempt to reach out to unknwn people on net

Huh I don't even want to recall it
    I had a good mind to sue all those humble advisers
    Lol, more depressin

OK u call me what you people wnt... whatever
    But for a sec put yourself in my shoes

Then I did what no one advised me to
    I owned up

Now that I have an understanin wi that gul I am able to come here again
    To say to the free advicemongers -
    It isn't no e username you send your words to
    U send it to a person in flesh& blood lik u

I braved it sort of
    The type of people you read about in papers resortin to a fistful'o sleeping pills just mightn't
    TrueFaith Posts: 1,202, Reputation: 313
    Ultra Member

Jan 10, 2008, 03:05 PM
    Ok Casanova. Not all humans have to be understanding and helpful,

Even more so when you post something like. You have to understand that people will say what they feel. And how you make them feel. Yes you are flesh and blood. But the fact that we even respond means we do think something of you.

And if someone was to come on the board and say. Oh I have robed a banked and burnt a house down. And peoples replies are what the hell are you doing. That's wrong!

There is no shock there. Something are just wrong. And what you did was. And that's all these people are pointing out to you.

And all the talk about about fist full of pills.
    Nearly a 100% of the ones that do. Do that are the people that don't talk about it. So don't try and get attention for that
    I know people who have taken the easy way out, and you would never think for a second they were the type of people to do that.

I find it very hard to read your letters.

But I do hope you can get things sorted out with yourself
    Were not picking on you, we are not being mean or trying to make you hurt yourself. We are saying what you did is wrong to that women. That's it. If you didn't want advice you should not have posted

We are all Subject to criticism on here.
    Some good some bad we learn we grow.
    spartan24018 Posts: 61, Reputation: 12

Jan 10, 2008, 04:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by casanova
    i went into depression
    u shuda seen the comments ppl posted
    my doc dint do me no good
    i ws so bad i cudnt think straight
    3 months treatment no good
    tws my first attempt to reach out to unknwn ppl on net

huh i dont even wanna recall it
    i had a good mind to sue all those humble advisers
    lol, more depressin

ok u call me wht u ppl wnt ...whatever
    but jus 4 a sec put urself in my shoes

then i did wht no one advised me to
    i owned up

now tht i hav an understanin wi dat gul i am able to come here again
    jus to say to the free advicemongers -
    it aint no e username u send ur words to
    u send it to a person in flesh& blood jus lik u

i braved it sorta
    the type of ppl u read about in papers resortin to a fistful'o sleepin pills just mightn't
    We live and we learn, buddy. Sorry about being so harsh on you but you got to understand, that was the wrong thing to do. I hope you are mature now, and I hope you get better soon.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 10, 2008, 07:04 PM
    You behavior was unacceptable to many, and the comments you received, upset you, think of how the female felt, that you did it to. Get more help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mysterious bites? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello all. I'm new here and am hoping someone can help me out. Basically, for about the past three months, about every three weeks or so I wake up with bites on my lower legs - although I have had them as high as my hip and lower back. They are so itchy, and are quite big and go really...

My two year bites [ 2 Answers ]

My 2 1/2 is in the stage of biting he bits his little brother all the time.I've tried everything and he won't stop.I've tried yelling,spanking,a finger of lemon juice(not much)and I've also bit back,because he also bites me.Any help on this? Amber

Mega Bites [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I was wondering how much songs does 128MB hold up to? Why I am asking is because I am going to get an Mp4 player that looks just as alike as the IPOD nano and I wanted to know how many songs I am going to be able to upload on it.

Bites [ 1 Answers ]

What is a good remedy to stop the itching from bed bug bite?

History Bites [ 1 Answers ]

Has anyone here seen "History Bites" (tv show)? If you haven't then try to look it up or see if they air it on the discovery/comedy networks in your area because it is one of those few educational gems out there. http://www.historybites.com/

View more questions Search