Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tallarin Posts: 50, Reputation: 4

May 19, 2007, 09:52 PM
    Am I a terrible person?
    My former best friend still has one of my daughter's DVD's. I came to the realization last night that I'd rather spring the $20.00 for a new DVD than to email/call/go over there to retrieve the old one... mind you, this is a person who I used to be able to call 24/7 with anything and we used to lend stuff to each other all the time.
    After hours of thinking about why, I came to the realization that I don't want to end up in voice mail/email limbo again... she hasn't answered calls/emails in months unless they are volunteer project related.

And what do I do about the books of hers I still have, mail them with no note? It seems so cold...

I've gone from wondering what the heck I did, to grief and now I don't even want to see this person again... and some days I have some mean (but rather funny :D ) thoughts about what I'd like to see happen to her... three weeks ago she told me that her change had nothing to do with me, but honestly, I feel that if I believed that, she'd next be selling me the brooklyn bridge...

So, do I spend the $20.00 plus postage? Anyone want some cd's and books?? :D
    lilred40 Posts: 35, Reputation: 2

Nov 28, 2007, 02:32 PM
    I was told this by a friend of mine many years ago, that we fought tooth and nail over silly stuff, and wouldn't talk for weeks/months/years (at one time). She told me one day, that "friends are aloud to get mad at each other, but a true friend will say 'Im sorry first".

Hope that helped.
    Tallarin Posts: 50, Reputation: 4

Jan 7, 2008, 12:16 AM
    She did finally email me the DVD... I still have her stuff...
    And I DID say sorry first, MANY times...
    I still have her stuff...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Terrible odor in bathroom [ 12 Answers ]

I have a nasty odor in my master bathroom that comes and goes but when it is here it overcomes you!! I have smelt the shower and sink drains and aira and heating vents to see if the smell was coming from any of those and I do not smell it in any of those places. I have no idea where ekse to look...

Artificial person vs. Natural person? [ 9 Answers ]

How would the court deal with a natural person vs, artificial person? By definition a artificial person is a corporation (strawman) which the court would have jurisdication. How does the court deal with a natural person, a human being? How does the court obtain jurisdication over a human being? ...

I'm terrible at getting men [ 7 Answers ]

There's a man, who I really really want. He's adorable, a skater, smart, hilarious, a bit weird, and completely stunning. We're both kind of shy, but I don't know any sort of flirting tricks to get him to think of me as more than a friend. Suggestions?

My eyebrows are terrible [ 2 Answers ]

My mum put face removal cream on my eyebrows about 25 minutes ago and now they really hurt what should I do?

To me, he's great; to others, he's terrible. [ 2 Answers ]

I'd like to say this is the classic scenario of liking someone your friends hate but it is about ten times more complicated. I'm at a loss at what to think or do; so your comments as neutral outsiders is much appreciated. It's long; here we go: A good friend of mine, Matt, had a crush on me for...

View more questions Search