Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    golstonb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2007, 09:39 PM
    Safe Summer Vacation
    What do I say to motivate youth to have a happy, safe and God filled summer vacation
    matiasmommy Posts: 52, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2007, 07:16 AM
    I think saying just that shows your intention, no?

I personally, just talk to kids as I would wish to be spoken to... It seems to get good results and keep the lines open!

Cheers

Jani Teeter
    L3 Director, CSG
    studenttrip Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2011, 03:12 AM
    Arranged a travel & trips for youth. It will help them to free from the stress and helps to feel happy. They can also learn lots of things from the group vacations. Plan a student trips so that they will enjoy their vacations with their friends...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Forensic Summer Camps! [ 1 Answers ]

This isn't really a question, but more of something that I thought everyone would be interested in, since this is a Forensic Science forum. I found these two great Summer Camps for Forensics for high school students, and I thought this would be the perfect place to share them with you! Union...

F1-Student on CPT last summer [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I am German and a student in NY state, on F1-visa. I did an internship last summer where I was on CPT and earned money (total approximately $ 4,200,00 ). Taxes were withheld by my employer. I never received any forms from my emplyer (no W2 or anything). I have never filed taxes in the US...

Work over the summer [ 2 Answers ]

I need to find a job over the summer. I am not an upper classman and I was wondering if anyone knew any good places for someone who is under 18 to work. And please, try to avoid Mc Donalds and Burger King.

Summer home, used as a rental [ 1 Answers ]

We bought a cottage in July '06, we fixed it up and enjoyed it for 2 months... after Labor Day we rented it for 3 months in 2006 for $700/month... Our full payment (monthly) is $1400. What is the best way to file this in our 2006 taxes? Also, we have it for sale now and should make around $34K...

Teaching at summer school [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there I'm looking for some ideas for an ongoing project at a summer school (EFL) for kids. I usually teach business english to execs so this is quite a departure for me. I'm really looking forward to it though. Ill have a curriculum so most of the classes will be pretty tight but I have...

View more questions Search