Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kateyes Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2007, 08:36 PM
    Deceased loved one
    Hello

I just had my daughter on April 17th, shortly after that I had a dream about my deceased aunt. It was night time and I saw her on my front lawn. When she came in the door she had two gift bags (she was wearing a black jacket). She didn't speak. She then hung a picture on the wall. It was a picture of me and my sister when we were younger with my older cousin?? I was cool with my aunt but my sister was closer to her. When my aunt came through the door my sister pushed me out the way to get to her? Me and my sister ended up in the kicthen slapping each other around so we didn't get to talk to my aunt. This dream has been sticking out in my mind ever since. Does anyone have any clue what this means?? I had a rough pregnancy and my mother in law and I were not really speaking due to the pregnancy. Was this some kind of sign?
    Jeenyus Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2007, 09:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kateyes
    Hello

I just had my daughter on April 17th, shortly after that I had a dream about my deceased aunt. It was night time and I saw her on my front lawn. When she came in the door she had two gift bags (she was wearing a black jacket). She didn't speak. She then hung a picture on the wall. It was a picture of me and my sister when we were younger with my older cousin??? I was cool with my aunt but my sister was closer to her. When my aunt came through the door my sister pushed me out the way to get to her? Me and my sister ended up in the kicthen slapping each other around so we didn't get to talk to my aunt. This dream has been sticking out in my mind ever since. Does anyone have any clue what this means??? I had a rough pregnancy and my mother in law and I were not really speaking due to the pregnancy. Was this some kind of sign?
    Sorry if this sounds like a canned answer... but I don't thin anyone can really explain what this dream means but you. From what I understand about others and my own dreams is that signs are supposed to obvious and taken at face value, i.e. you don't really go out on a limb to try and explain. Plus, for me, dreams tend to be a mixture of the current and obvious and things from my subconscious in the past. Things that I wasn't paying 100% attention to but did actually happen and for some reason they become apparent in my dream.

Did you or did you want to look at your aunt like a mother figure? Did you vie for her affection but were jealous of your sister? Is this a connection to this dream?

You mentioned your daughters birth and seem to want to connect this dream to it. During the pregnancy and beyond did thoughts pass through your mind about what your aunt would think about your daughter? Your situation? Something related to it? Also, do or did you fight with your sister frequently that it detracted from things in your life? Like establish a relationship or establish a sense of respect between you and your aunt? Is there a source of shame from something like this?

Hope I was of some help...
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 20, 2007, 01:56 AM
    Maybe something that you find in the following link will be of help to you. I hope that it is.

If I were you, I wouldn't put too much credence in your dreams being a sign of anything.

You might consider taking a look at the following site. Dreams: The Purpose of Dreams

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

P.O.A Over a loved one [ 1 Answers ]

When my father was ill in the hospital a couple of years ago, my sister had P.O.A. over him. He is now able to care for himself. Is this P.O.A. still valid? Thank you!

I just want to feel loved [ 5 Answers ]

I'm 14 and I feel like I need male attention. I usually go around telling guys they look hot and telling them that I want to do things with them, and I flirt with them and wear really tight clothes to school. I'm still a virgin, but I want to have sex with guys because I feel like it will make me...

Did she ever loved me? [ 9 Answers ]

Hello, I met the most amazing girl 7 years ago she gave everything and all the things for me past 7yrs she showed me what it feels liked to be loved and she knew that I loved her as much as she loved me. But all of sudden and out of nowhere she decide to get married with someone else. Why? She...

Loved by two brothers? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm china and I'm the one who wrote last time on the topic "should i give his brother a chance" and the one who wrote "help me plese i'm confused' right now the guy that I truly like is here in the US and well we have been communicating through e-mail. The problem that I have now is that his...

View more questions Search