Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iamaniceguy Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2007, 06:14 PM
    Don't know how to explain to hairdressers
    I want to go to the hair saloon and my hair is cut like that, but I don't know how to explain how I want my hair colour exactly to them and I want it exactly like that. Would I say I want ash blonde streaks everywere.
    Thank you for the reply before darlin :)
    carldanmandy Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2007, 08:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaniceguy
    i want to go to the hair saloon and my hair is cut like that, but i don't know how to explain how i want my hair colour exactly to them and i want it exactly like that. would i say i want ash blonde streaks everywere.
    thank you for the reply before darlin :)
    A picture is worth a thousand words. Bring in a friend or a photo.
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

May 20, 2007, 08:10 AM
    Sweetie, it's important that you communicate with your hairstylist about what you want. You should also select a picture from a magazine and show it to your hairstylist to let him/her know what hair cut or hair color you envision. And the hairstylist can help you create the look you desire.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Any Hairdressers Out There! My Hair Is White! [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I have dyed my hair previously and it was light blonde I wanted to go a shade darker so I bought a darker colourand it turned out ginger at the roots I put up with that colour for a few days and then someone told me that if you pre lighten your hair and then dye it the desired colour. ...

Hair colouring at the hairdressers [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there can anyone tell me if there is a health risk having your hair coloured, as I do every six weeks and have done for about 10 years, my hair is dark brown and I only have the grey covered to the same as my natural colour, any advice appreciated. Thanks Mary

Can You Explain? [ 7 Answers ]

Hello Everyone, (1 Corinthians 15:12) Now if Christ is being preached that he has been raised up from the dead, how is it some among YOU say there is no resurrection of the dead? John 11:11, 14-44: “ ‘Lazarus our friend has gone to rest, but I am journeying there to awaken him from sleep.’.....

Explain how to do this one [ 1 Answers ]

please explain how to do this one it says to simplify by adding like terms 2x^2 y+3yx^2+x^2 y-x^2 y-4x^2 y^2

View more questions Search