Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    caseylacey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2007, 05:09 PM
    Past relationships
    Hello,
    I need some advice I was dating a man who was 43 and I was 38 at the time, I met him at work he was my manager. The first thing I thought was strange was he didn't want any-
    One to know we were dating We really connected and I feel in love with him and I thought the feeling was mutual. When we were not getting a long one night he asked me If I wanted to go out to dinner with him and his son and his sons girlfriend so we did, when the waitress came up to the table she said hi my name is... and he said hi my name is Bill and totally starting flirting with her in front of me the whole night I was so embarrassed I wanted to crawl under the table then when when we left he said oh look she left me her phone # needless to say I broke up with him he would always call me names like champ and sport and kid never sweetheart or honey Did I do the right thing I just have never been in love like that before and have never connected with someone like that before I need some advice.
    Rockabilly1955mama Posts: 662, Reputation: 85

May 19, 2007, 05:11 PM
    Yes my dear, you did the right thing. You don't need a man like that in your life.
    AW805 Posts: 283, Reputation: 43

May 20, 2007, 03:26 PM
    You sure did!

Your boss not wanting anyone to know you two were dating should have been your first clue. Are there policies within your company that a manager is not to get involved with their subordinates? His involvement with you could fall under sexual harassment.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Relationships [ 7 Answers ]

My boyfriend won't take no for an answer and he keeps pressuring for sex. I gave it up once, but now I think that's all he wants. Please help! :'(

Relationships [ 12 Answers ]

:mad: :confused: well the thing is I like this guy and he like me to but we live in 2 diff states and plus I'm afraid to get hurt again cuzi have been hurt so much latley I'm really scared andi just so worried that if I date him then it gt happen again and I hate getting...

New relationships [ 27 Answers ]

When starting a new relationship, less then a month, how many times should you see each other/ call/ talk?

Relationships... [ 5 Answers ]

Relationships... ... work better when we are willing to work at them. ... work better when we don't play with each others feeling. ... work better when we stop worrying about being single or not. ... work better when they are based on living, loving and sharing.

Relationships [ 5 Answers ]

There was this guy I was going out with and we broke up back in march! We went out for about 3months. I'm not the type of person to dwelll on someone but I don't know there was definitely something about this person and I can't put my finger on it... I don't know what to do were not friends...

View more questions Search