im am looking for a house deed. can you help me
    I'm looking for a house deed
    AW805 Posts: 283, Reputation: 43

May 19, 2007, 10:32 AM
    Go to your county registrar or recorder's office
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 19, 2007, 12:17 PM
    I am sorry your question makes no sense,? Whose deed are you looking for, are you looking for a owner of a sepcific property?

All deeds are recorded at the county court house (name of the office will vary) so you may go in and see any deed normally anytime, some offices may require you to set up an appointment.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to add spouses name to deed on house... [ 4 Answers ]

I need to know how to go about adding my name to the deed of our house. Who would I see... realtor, title company... and what forms do we need to fill out?

House Deed [ 2 Answers ]

My grandchildren's grandmother (on their father's side) passed away two months ago. They are her only heirs because their father is also deceased. Can the deed to her house be put in their names so they can live in the house, and how is it done without a high expense? They are 14 and 15, and their...

Adding a name to a house deed [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I just recently got married. He purchased our home is his name before we got married. Now that we are married we want to add my name as well. What do we need to do this and where do we go to do it?

Deed (gift) of house [ 7 Answers ]

My father is nearing the end of his life. He has arranged his affairs such that instead of willing me his house, he is in the process of transferring the house to me via deed, reserving life estates to him and my mother who is also dying. Since he is doing this prior to his death ,and as such the...

Add my husband to the deed of my house [ 5 Answers ]

I would like to know how I can add my husband to the deed of my house. Thanks, Judy

View more questions Search