Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lmnotok Posts: 217, Reputation: 37

May 19, 2007, 08:52 AM
    How can we identify TRUE LOVE?
    Hey everyone, I have a question: What is the difference between love and "TRUE LOVE"?? How can we know that the love we are in IS OUR TRUE LOVE or not??

PLSSSSSSS people, give me detailed explanation AND examples!

I would love it if you guys share me stories about your true love (so that I know what it is like) :D

Thanks a lot
    rosepedal Posts: 31, Reputation: 4

May 19, 2007, 10:30 AM
    In my first real relationship I was adamate that I was in 'true love' but I later realized that I was just infatuated. True love is a give and take relationship where each of you wants to do what's best for the other. Im now married to a man who loves me for me and doesn't want me to be anything more or less than what I want for myself. I believe now through thick and thin that this is my true love. True love in my opinion can mean a lot of things for different people. You have to decide for yourself and not let anyone else decide for you.
    Rockabilly1955mama Posts: 662, Reputation: 85

May 19, 2007, 02:43 PM
    Love is patient and kind; love is not jealous or boastful; it is not arrogant or rude. Love does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrong, but rejoices in the right. Love bears all things; believes all things; hopes all things; endures all things.
    rosepedal Posts: 31, Reputation: 4

May 19, 2007, 03:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockabilly1955mama
    Love is patient and kind; love is not jealous or boastful; it is not arrogant or rude. Love does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrong, but rejoices in the right. Love bears all things; believes all things; hopes all things; endures all things.
    I agree that was a great way to put it
    Rockabilly1955mama Posts: 662, Reputation: 85

May 19, 2007, 03:43 PM
    Thank you very much.
    lmnotok Posts: 217, Reputation: 37

May 19, 2007, 06:09 PM
    Does true love last forever even though the 2 persons can't be together?
    And so people give up true love for some reasons?

I have a circumstance: A guy and a girl are in love, then for some reasons they have to break up. But after that they still love each other but never have a chance to meet again. Finally they all decide to make their own families as time goes by. One day, they meet by chance. WHat will happen if their love was true love?

Tell me how the real world behaves, not theory, not filmy or musically
    Jiser Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 281
    Ultra Member

May 19, 2007, 07:00 PM
    Don't know if love lasts for ever. Face reality!
    AreYOUready123 Posts: 9, Reputation: 0
    -

May 21, 2007, 04:25 PM
    Comment on Rockabilly1955mama's post
    Wow, that was beautiful.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How could true love like this want a break [ 48 Answers ]

Well here goes. My girlfriend of 3 years has recently decided that she wants to take a break. She is 22 years old now and me 24 and we have been on and off with each other since she was 15 and I 17. We didn’t make the relationship a real thing until these last 3 years and it was good for a while. ...

Do you believe that singles can find true love online? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello Single, I'm a new member here. I just met my true love at Interracial, interracial dating, interracial relationship, interracial marriage, interracial single, interracial match, interracial online, interracial lesbian, gay interracial, single interracial matchmaking, Caucasian singles....

And is it true some people can't live without love? [ 6 Answers ]

Well is it? Cause I, for one, am always miserable when I'm single! What about you guys?

True love [ 6 Answers ]

Hello... I want to ask also about my true love in the future... and when?:( Thank you..

View more questions Search