Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    agreene80 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2007, 07:20 AM
    I'm In love with someone other than my husband
    I've been married to my husband for almost a year. We dated 5 years prior to marriage. I have feelings for another man who's also married. We've never slept together, I've just performed oral sex with him. I love my husband, but I also have feelings for this guy who just happen to be a co-worker of mine. I see him I get weak in the knees. I've been faithful from the start of my relationship with my husband. Help! What should I do?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 19, 2007, 08:30 AM
    Oral on another ,other than your husband is cheating. Ask Hillary. Stop having sexual contact, and leave this guy alone. There is no excuse for cheating except being selfish and uncaring.
    AW805 Posts: 283, Reputation: 43

May 19, 2007, 11:56 AM
    You should stop cheating -- unless you want out of the marriage. Then you should get a divorce. Also consider that you are being used. How could you feel good about yourself right now? That wouldn't make me weak in the knees.
    rosepedal Posts: 31, Reputation: 4

May 19, 2007, 12:11 PM
    You need to stop what your doing until you've made a decision your husband doesn't deserve this. Remember the grass isn't greener on the other side and now you may be too late to save this relationship. If I were you I would admit my mistake and beg forgiveness or get a divorce and do some soul searching.
    spebob1 Posts: 1, Reputation: -1

May 19, 2007, 03:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by agreene80
    I've been married to my husband for almost a year. We dated 5 years prior to marriage. I have feelings for another man who's also married. We've never slept together, I've just performed oral sex with him. I love my husband, but I also have feelings for this guy who just happen to be a co-worker of mine. I see him I get weak in the knees. I've been faithful from the start of my relationship with my husband. Help! What should I do?
    Just the other guy. Give him good sex but keep this relationship to a low level. Just don't tell your husband.
    NowWhat Posts: 1,634, Reputation: 264
    Ultra Member

May 19, 2007, 03:16 PM
    You need to put a stop to this! How would you feel if your husband came home and told you he was doing this with someone else?
    If you don't want to be married - then get a divorce - but don't go around and ruin lives. That is what cheating does - ruins lives!
    You made a vow - that is supposed to mean something!
    simple1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2007, 03:40 PM
    By what you've said, it doesn't sound like you're in love with someone else. It sounds like infatuation, and the excitement of someone new. Be careful and think about what you are doing, it's easy to get caught up in that kind of situation and hard to stop. It's also very easy to confuse love with infatuation. Take care
    Loveis Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2012, 12:45 PM
    This is a strange predicament... I am sort of going through a similar situation, but I have not acted on my urges. There is this guy who I have butterflies for. I don't know why this is. I have a husband and I too have been married for a year but in a relationship with him for about six. My husband is great and does everything for me and our kids.I know it is wrong to crave this other guy but I can't help it. I think in your case you should see what is really important to you and then decide, but just know that you should not play with your husbands emotions, but you are still entitled to be happy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

In love with someone who doesn't love me anymore. [ 8 Answers ]

I started dating my ex in Apirl of last year. We got pregnant within the first three months, and my hormones and emotions starting going crazy. I was treating him like crap, saying things like I didn't want to be with him, I would ruin the evening by thinking he didn't want me there, even though...

Separated, but in love with my husband [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, I have a huge problem(at least it seems like it to me). My husband said he wanted a divorce 10 months ago ( he said he wasn't ready for marriage then, even though we'd been married for 2.5 years), we've been separated ever since. I was shocked and thought I wouldn't be able to live without...

I'm a married female and I'm BI love women more then husband [ 3 Answers ]

I love my husband but it seems I fantasize about women and want to have sex with women then him. We do recreational drugs at times and can have lots of sex with him but if we aren't on them sex with him really doesn't interest me. When it comes to women and haven't been with many at all I get...

Love husband or ex? [ 21 Answers ]

:confused: Hi, I am very confused. I was married for 10 years. My husband was a great provider, we had a beautifull home, vacations, and lots of friends, but he was always out with the boys, watching games at the bar, fishing trips, or just hanging out with his buddies, I know there were no other...

Husband + Car = Love [ 6 Answers ]

I wondering if I can do anything about my selfish husband? His number one top priority in his life is his car. His health, family, friends and me come after his car. I take care of all of our responsibilities. He's always working on his car, watching his 20 car shows and on the internet reading...

View more questions Search