Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    liz_e182 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2007, 02:56 AM
    Can YOu Remember this Tv Show?
    I can't remember exactly when it was on, and the details are fuzzy in my mind... but I remember a TV show, it was probably from the 90s.
    If I remember correctly, it was American, much like Sesame Street.
    I think it was set in a library, and occasionally they read Noddy stories. There was also a family of elves or goblins that appeared occasionally that lived in a bookshelf. The son could speak the parents couldn't.
    It was quite cool but I can't remember what the name was!
    Some of those details may be a little dodgy but if you know what I'm talking about... :D
    stardust713 Posts: 334, Reputation: 65

May 19, 2007, 03:21 PM
    It was probably "Noddy" (1998)
    liz_e182 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2007, 05:22 AM
    It was real-life. It wasn't the noddy programme... im sure of that. But they did read noddy stories now and again (I think)
    It was american like sesame street
    ravengurl92 Posts: 301, Reputation: 6

Jan 6, 2008, 01:34 PM
    THe Show was called Noddy because the toy store was called The Noddy Shop. However they did tell Noddy Stories. There was a grandfather and 3 kids in the toy shop. Does this help?
    123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2009, 02:08 PM

It was called 'the noddy shop' I remember watching this when I was little these are the lyrics I remember;
    'Music and magic always waiting!
    Time for some fun and celebrating! Something is always ready to pop! Here in the noddy shop!' I used to love this show :)
    Senola188 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2010, 11:04 PM
    ISo remember... im 16 iUse 2 LOOOVE that so & iBen looking 4 it on YouTube for a wile but iHavent found it yet... iRemember it was a blac boy and it 2... iTotally on your side... iremember... nd iREmeber that it was like sum red ithink bird that cudd talk 2... omg the good timez!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't remember the name of a show [ 6 Answers ]

:eek: I do not remember a TV shows name. It was a kid show that my cousin used to watch when she was little. There was 3 people.They spoke Spanish. One person had blue hair, one had red hair, & one had green hair.Please get back to me as soon as you can. ~Madison~

Do you remember this TV show from the mid 90's? [ 6 Answers ]

I remember watching a TV show in Canada and if my memory is correct the shows logo, was something like a blue triangle with the title. The set I believe was an apartment, and it had one girl, and two guys I think. A train went around the room, and off onto the balcony, and if someone was on the...

I can't remember the name of this show! [ 3 Answers ]

Please help me! I used to watch this kids show when I was like 4 or 5 and no one remembers the name of it. All I can remember is there was this african american woman (I think) who wore a pink jumpsuit. There was also a talking computer and a man who was always pushing around a cart with sardines....

Remember that Mid-90s MTV Show? [ 3 Answers ]

It was a show that was on around the same time as MY-So-Called Life, but it was really different. It had a whole string of teenagers, and the show kept jumping between everyone in the show. It was kind of like a teenage soap opera. Does anyone remember the name of it?

Does anyone remember a kid show about vampires? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I've been looking as much as I could to find someone that remember about a show, it was probably a Canadian-Australian co-production, it aired around 1990, and it was about a boy, that was friend with two vampire kids, a boy and a girl. The vampires were living in a kind of crypt, with other...

View more questions Search