Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jm160195 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2005, 08:13 AM
    Influence on Government
    Which has the most influence on government--the media, interest groups, or political parties? Why? In what ways? Which should have more influence? Why?
    HANK Posts: 98, Reputation: 5

Apr 29, 2005, 02:00 PM
    Monopolies:
    Interest groups. The name of the game is Monopoly. We are the tokens on the board and Baltic Avenue is the only piece of real estate we control. We can find enough money to build a house while corporate heads are putting up hotels. They’ve also taken out all those cards that say, “ Bank error in your favor, collect a hundred dollars” and “Get out of Jail free.”

HANK :confused:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Government influence [ 13 Answers ]

When should a government be allowed to influence the public opinion?

Should government attempt to influence public opinion [ 14 Answers ]

Should government attempt to influence public opion?? If the answer is yes, why .

Government [ 38 Answers ]

What do you think is the best form of government? Monarchy? Like the middle east or astrocracy which I don't think exists anymore, or democratic which most of the countries claim to be!

To what extent should governements attempt to influence public opinion? [ 2 Answers ]

Im having difficulty studying this, and have found nothing that relates to this topic on the internet. I have found how people influence the government in decision making.. but not about the government and how he influences the people and his country. I know that media and using propaganda like...

Government influence [ 0 Answers ]

I need to know if there are any aspects of life that the government doesn't have influence over?

View more questions Search