Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jm160195 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2005, 07:42 AM
    Good citizenship
    How does a person become a good citizen? Please explain in detail. :confused:
    HANK Posts: 98, Reputation: 5

Apr 29, 2005, 02:11 PM
    Think:
    By doing your homework! It makes you a responsible person. (Think about this answer)

HANK :eek:
    Dr_Calculus Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2005, 02:55 PM
    Good one
    Hey, that's a good answer hank, you sure know how to stimulate that prefrontal cortex :)

Dr. Calc

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Us citizenship [ 5 Answers ]

If I am a french citizen working in the Us with out us citizenship and I marry a us citizen do I become an american citizen?

Citizenship [ 4 Answers ]

Hi All, I am 26 yrs of age, Both my parents have a portuguese passports and also ID cards. How do I go about attain a passport before I get married?? This year?? I live in dubai and the nearest consulate is in Saudi Arabia and they are very slow. I WAS BORN IN DUBAI AND I HAVE LIVED HERE...

Citizenship.. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I was wondering what it takes to get a citizenship to greece. If you help me out that'd be great. Thanks. :)

US Citizenship [ 4 Answers ]

I was born in Germany, my father a US soldier, mother a german. My dad acknowledged me in my birth registration documentation, but since I was born here in the 50's and they were not married I received automatic german citizenship. Later my mom married a US citizen and we got stationed in Japan...

Citizenship [ 1 Answers ]

My father was a journeyman and he lived in the Republic Of The Marshall Islands (it used to be part of a US territory), anyway, I was born back in 1972. He forgot to claim me as a US citizen born abroad. I am now 29 years old. I've lived in the US for over 10 years. My question to you is, can I...

View more questions Search