Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AW805 Posts: 283, Reputation: 43

May 18, 2007, 12:14 PM
    Deadliest Catch
    Anyone been watching Deadliest Catch on the Discovery Channel? I've just begun watching this show and already I'm addicted -- a real nail biter!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 18, 2007, 12:18 PM
    I have seen it. While I lived in Alaska I knew many men who were on the "boats" so it got pretty common to me. But it is still amazing what they have to go through.

May 18, 2007, 12:45 PM
    I agree, I really had no idea. I mean, I knew it could be dangerous for fisherman but the show offers a who new perspective on how these men truly put their lives at risk.
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

May 18, 2007, 12:47 PM
    I watch it, but really can't figure out why! But, I like Dirty Jobs, too (when I remember it is on.)

May 18, 2007, 12:52 PM
    I watch that one too whenever I can catch it. I tell people that I don't really watch a whole television but then when I start thinking of the shows I like to watch - I think it's a lot after all.
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

May 19, 2007, 12:19 AM
    I shot my TV a while back... that naked guy on Survivor. He just pushed me over the edge.
    Nez Posts: 557, Reputation: 51

May 19, 2007, 10:07 AM
    Here in the UK,on the Discovery channel,they've just started to show season two of the series.Would I go crab-fishing in huge seas,getting soaked through,with the threat of falling overboard.No way!
    I salute the brave souls that do however,to earn a living.Great stuff.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cheating Detail Catch 22 [ 12 Answers ]

I've been with my boyfriend for a little over 5 years. 1 1/2 years ago I founf out that he had cheated on me, of course I was a wreck, I never thought he was capable, anyway, he had relationships/cheating 3 other times that I know of. At first I left him because of the cheating and lies, then a few...

Fair catch in Baseball [ 1 Answers ]

Can a defensive player go into the stands in fair or foul territory to make a fair catch? I used to think that you had to come back down on the playing field after a catch for it to be called a fair catch. Now I'm hearing that you can go into the stands no matter how far to make a catch. Is that...

Catch Him [ 3 Answers ]

How can I attract a guy and get him to be interested in me

View more questions Search