Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Josh777 Posts: 22, Reputation: 3

May 18, 2007, 12:14 PM
    Muscle spasms in legs and arms
    Both my legs and arms (mostly my left arm and right leg) have muscle spasms where it causes the skin that is close to the bone or just the skin to feel tight and it feels as if the muscles are ripping or contracting.

Can anyone give me some advice on what to do?

Edit: you can move this to the children/teen health department if you want; I didn't see it before and I don't want to repost this, because the other one or both could get deleted
    kepi Posts: 321, Reputation: 25

May 18, 2007, 03:39 PM
    Yes- you an eat a lot of bananas. Spasms ae caused by a lack of potassum, according to my doctor. You can also start taking One-A-Day (Like Centrum). They really help.

May 21, 2007, 02:48 PM
    Thanks I guess I'll go out and get some bananas and some vitamins
    kepi Posts: 321, Reputation: 25

May 21, 2007, 04:42 PM
    :D Also, I would recccomend stretching. If you don't know how, make an appointment with a chiropractor and they'll help your work out your muscular kinks.

May 22, 2007, 02:01 PM
    Yeah I have a tight hamstring in both my legs... I think stretching would help that too

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shaving arms? [ 21 Answers ]

Hey you beauty gurus.I am new to asking these q's so you be a darling and try to answer them.My first question is kind of embarrassing but I have been wondering for awhile,so here goes.OK.Are you supposed to shave your arms? For along time I thought that you shouldn't because the hair grows back...

How I lose weight in my arms and legs but not my stomach? [ 5 Answers ]

kay so my stomach is super skinny, but my legs and arms aren't. they aren't fat, they are pretty muscular..well my legs are..but my arms are just fat. they don't fit my body at all. its weird. i've done push-ups and i'm a cheerleader, but it never turns into muscle. someone please help me....

How to slimmer my arms [ 2 Answers ]

My arms are getting fat and loose. Anything I can do to make them slimmer but I don't want to widen my shoulder.

Seizures or muscle spasms in Dashund [ 3 Answers ]

My 3 year old male dashund is having muscle spasms or seizures about every 2 months or less. Last about 5 to 10 minutes. Anyone have any info about this type of problem?

Right to bear arms [ 4 Answers ]

I live in Ga. Is there anyway for me to get my rights back to bear arms, If I was convicted for a non violent felony

View more questions Search