Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sunsetbay Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2007, 11:05 AM
    Dead passengers on bus
    The driver of the bus takes the passengers back one last time to things left undone on earth
    stardust713 Posts: 334, Reputation: 65

May 18, 2007, 11:32 AM
    It's called "Dear God" (1996) with Greg Kinnear. At the time the bus crashed and all the people die a baby (Kinnear) was born and the 4 people become his guardian angles and together they answer the Dear God letters in the post office and Kinnear helps the people say goodbye to their loved ones. Excellent movie

Edit: disregard , I was wrong it is heart and souls, I had the two mixed up. "Dear God" has Kinnear answering the dear god letters and "Heart and Souls" has Robert Downy being reunited with his guardian angles to help them say goodbye to their families. Good Job LunarBlue.
    LunarBlue Posts: 88, Reputation: 10

May 18, 2007, 05:28 PM
    Or it could be Heart and Soul with Robery Downey Jr. Pretty much the same plot line.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cannot find a hd audio bus driver [ 2 Answers ]

Well, I' am officially desperate! I just purchased a HP Pavilion d4790y which came pre-installed with Vista. I do a lot of digital video editing and none of my software is compatible with Vista... So I uninstalled Vista and installed WinXP Pro. That alone was enough to drive a sane person crazy,...

Bus fares [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know - in fiscal year end (June 06) if a field trip occurs in July 06 and advance is made to individual in June 06 - individual purchases bus fares for field trip on June 30, 06. Do we have an expense in June or July.

View more questions Search