Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

May 18, 2007, 09:43 AM
    Plumbing Code Book
    Does anyone know if there is a printed copy of the International Plumbing Code on the Internet?
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

May 18, 2007, 12:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by letmetellu
    Does anyone know if there is a printed copy of the International Plumbing Code on the Internet?
    Try clicking on this; International Plumbing Code 2006 - Google Search
    I don't know if you can download the entire code book but you can order it out. Regards, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is a good thesis statement with any book and another book or movie [ 2 Answers ]

Well do u have a good thesis stament for sny book and movie

Anyone with the code book for kenmore calypso elite? [ 1 Answers ]

Hey please help my clothes are smellingwasher isn't working. Shows ld ( long drain and I lost my dance test paper to trouble shoot it) I cleared it once before

According to Ohio plumbing code, can a valve be installed to shut off a thermal expan [ 1 Answers ]

I have been told on a number of occasions that you can not place a shutoff valve in front of a thermal expansion tank on a hot water heater. However I cannot find that specified in the 2005 code. If you know where that is stated in the code could you please give reference number. Thank you

Code 19 [ 1 Answers ]

Have done everything everybody tells me to do! NOTHING WORKS! Have an LG CED8080b cd rom writer. Computer does not show it any more. Worked fine until a few days ago, Have tried uninstalling/disabling, reinstalling, updating driver, updating firmware, booting from floppy with firmware, system...

Need help in VB Code [ 1 Answers ]

Good day, Iam traying to get result of my record as below If next record is biger than previous show "1" If next record is same previous show "1" If next record is smallest show "0" if next record is same previous show "0" Example

View more questions Search