Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crunkxdesi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2007, 08:12 PM
    The one may truly not exist.
    Hey my friend told me this riddle before he went away.
    It's been weeks and sadly I still can't figure it out.

Can anyone help solve it?

Have you ever fell so far into someone.. that the only thing you could do was hold on to the breathe of there presence... Because comes a day when you wake up and that someone was a fading dream of your past relationships.. Reminding you continuously that maybe " The one" may truly not exist..

Lost to the Nature of those who do not know!

There you go... have a go at it.. because I have no idea what he's trying to say here.
    starfirefly Posts: 397, Reputation: 33

May 18, 2007, 01:10 AM
    What I think its saying is that you can love someone soooo much but not get it in return and they may leave because they don't feel the same way and you are broken by this that you feel that if you couldn't have her/him than there is no one out there for u...
    Jiser Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 281
    Ultra Member

May 18, 2007, 06:58 AM
    I don't personally believe in the 'one' more you have to work on a relationship. Reality is not the movies or our fantasy's.
    InTheArmsOfGod Posts: 49, Reputation: 2

May 18, 2007, 01:29 PM
    There are a lot of "ones" out there for you.
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

May 18, 2007, 01:30 PM
    You don't find the one, you make them :)
    kanicky73 Posts: 484, Reputation: 63

May 18, 2007, 01:47 PM
    I think it means that we dream or think about how we want our parnter to truly be and when we wake, or take a look at it from a reality stand point they are not that way. When we sit and think about the "perfect mate" its often a reality that there is at least one thing or many things about our current partner that really annoys us. For instance if you are a very romantic person and your parnter isn't, you may wish he or she would be more romantic but its just not going to happen because that's not how they are. Make sense?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Does random exist [ 48 Answers ]

Hello, I was just wondering if random exists within physics. If not, if there's only one way something can happen depending on how it happens, and future events are determined by present and past events.. then surely the future can't be controlled.. it could only happen that one way. Is choice...

Does Truth Exist? [ 36 Answers ]

Does Truth Exist? My belief is that the truth varies with each individual. There is no truth, there is only what each person perceives to be the truth. If we are in conflict with someone regarding truth, the best thing to do would be to accept that everyone sees what they want to see...

The guy I like doesn't know I exist. [ 3 Answers ]

There is this guy I like. I have only seen him around campus a few times. I asked people if they knew him and if so what info they can give me. So far I know his name and that he's a 19 year old freshman and he lives in my dorm building! I have never had a boyfriend before. I always end up...

View more questions Search