Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    glitter Posts: 84, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2005, 02:40 PM
    A cream that can make the skin lighter?.
    Have any used bodybleach RareExtracts?.
    Or know soneone who has?.
    Please let me know
    Thanks
    Skinwhite Posts: 77, Reputation: 6

Apr 28, 2005, 05:30 PM
    Doesn't work and smells like cigarettes - don't waste your time
    RedRoses Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2007, 09:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by glitter
    have any used bodybleach RareExtracts?.........................
    or know soneone who has?.....
    please let me know
    thanks
    If you are looking for that type of cream I would suggest you go to Skin Lightening, Hydroquinone, free at Makari. Natural skin bleaching and skin whitening.. Their products works fast even on the darkest skin. The products are all natural and doesn't contain any harmful ingredients. Don't waste your money on cheap and harmful products. They are a lot of people out there who think when you use those product you are anxious to change your skin. Well, maybe some people want to change their skin color. At Skin Lightening, Hydroquinone, free at Makari. Natural skin bleaching and skin whitening. their products are design to help you put your best skin forward but not make your skin white. Check it out and you will not regret it. I saw result in three days, that was me and I have a very dark skin. Due to pregnancy my skin started to change their products. You can also find MAKARI products at Amazon.com: Online Shopping for Electronics, Apparel, Computers, Books, DVDs & more. Good luck!!
    rie rie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2007, 05:19 PM
    I have used rare extracts and it does not work I can't believe I waisted my money on that stuff the only thing good that I got out of it was it keep the acne off my face. I had orderd xtreme white bleach cream can anyone tell me if it works please
    karoloydi Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2007, 08:48 PM
    I ve been using L Gluatathion based skin whitening soap for quite a few time now. Totally works and have no side effects. In fact it improved the health of my skin.
    Have a look here:
    whitening soap, skin whitening, skin whitening soap, L-glutathione, l-glutathione soap
    beautifulness Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2008, 12:59 PM
    Hi there, just want to answer your question you can go check this site. Great products and exactly the ones you're probably looking for. :)

eBay Store - Beautifulness Skin Zone: All Beauty Products, Beauty Soaps, Beauty Kits Sets
    glitter Posts: 84, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2008, 06:52 AM
    Thanks guys I will check them out, and if anyone it thinking about buying bodybleach RareExtracts don't cause it doesn't work and it makes you skin dry
    dhey06 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2011, 07:21 AM
    Glycerine cream...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Skin lightening cream? [ 6 Answers ]

You said that if I use skin lightening for 3 months the effect will be permanent. My question is what type of skin lightening cream is that. I need a name.

Which cream is better for lighter skin?papaya cream and soap or magic cream? [ 5 Answers ]

Which one it the best papaya soap and cream or magic cream?. How long does it take to see results when using papaya soap and or cream or both together?. How long dose it take to see results when using magic cream and or soap?. Or both together?. Please e-mail me and let me know thanks...

Ambi skin cream [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I am a 26 yo Asian male interested in lightening his skin (entire facial area). Is it safe for me to use the Ambi lightening cream (2% HQ) daily, and will this be effective? Thank you very much for any help! -A. :)

Skin Cream You Use [ 14 Answers ]

Sup, post the cream you use on your face, and body. Also if you shave post the cream you use ( I think shaving cream has something to do with how your skin feels, both face and legs.) Also post wheather you like them or not... I use kiehl's ultra facial moustrizer spf 15 on my face. Works...

View more questions Search