Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    darkness1970us Posts: 70, Reputation: 9

May 17, 2007, 02:57 PM
    Silver lining - I love to make you smile
    Life can sometimes be cruel and get you down.
    People can sometimes be cruel and make you frown.
    At times like these you can't let the pain linger.
    It takes forty-two muscles to frown.
    It takes three to extend your middle finger.

We are friends
    You laugh and I laugh
    You hurt and I hurt
    You cry and I cry
    You jump off a bridge and I going to miss your emails

Upon his wife giving birth to their first child, the board of the church decided that the preacher needed a raise. "More mouths to feed means a larger income" they wrote into their bylaws. This trend continued on for five more children, before the church decided a change was in order.

There was much debate, and a lot of feelings were hurt before the preacher spoke up.

"Children are a gift from God," he proclaimed. At which the board went silent. After a few moments an elderly woman spoke up.

"So is rain," she said, "but when you get to much of it, you put on a rubber."

True story - My second wife once asked me what band Eddie Van Halen was in.

Simply
    Must
    Increase
    Life
    Expectancy

You non-conformists are all alike

When life gives you lemons, squeeze them in it face.

I'm going to let it go at that. It's been a long month, and it's halfway over. Hope reading this made someone smile as much as writing it did. Love and hugs and don't eat the yellow snow. :D
    Phoenix25 Posts: 203, Reputation: 5

May 17, 2007, 03:32 PM
    LOL I love the 1st one
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

May 17, 2007, 03:34 PM
    Lmao. This made my day
    purplelilmunster Posts: 22, Reputation: 6

May 17, 2007, 10:49 PM
    Thank you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How could I make him love me again? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I am in a big trouble .we have been like 3 years in a romantic frienship.he loves me so much for like 2 years and the last year I began to feel that he doesn't love me anymore but he say that he loves me.in the last year I left him while he wants me very much,I felt bored and I left him like 1...

Bathtub glazing vs re-lining [ 4 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me the difference of cost between bathtub glazing vs re-lining the bathtub (as in Bathfitters.com)? What are the advantages and disadvantages of each method? Should either of these be done before or after I put in a new floor and paint? Thank you! Lindsay:rolleyes:

My virgin boyfriend doesn't want to make love with me [ 17 Answers ]

Hey all, I am 18 and my boyfriend is 19, and we have been going out on and off since I was 8. between I have dated two other people and my boyfriend hadn't gone out with any girl besides me, which makes him a virgin. This time being out 4th time going out, we have fallen more and more in love, and...

I love my girl to death and I want to make it work! [ 70 Answers ]

:( OK guys ima give it to you straight, I'm a brotha that has a Caucasian girl friend, well had. We've been together for 4 years, I'm a Saggitarrius, and she's a Pises. I love this girl so much! I made the mistake of trying to keep her in check by saying I want to break up, When I don't mean it at...

What are good hip-hop songs to make love to? [ 2 Answers ]

I love music and so does my lover. I'd like a bunch of songs for a fun night but am having a hard time creating a playlist. It's going to be a surprise. What are good hip-hop/rap songs to make love to? Any music actually would work, but that's what I prefer. Thank you for your time

View more questions Search