Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Jan 24, 2008, 04:18 PM
    We are wrong? If God really picked up a pen and wrote the bible, why has is not ended war and poverty? All this fighting regarding what is relative, where has it gotten us? God, or whatever you name it, made us perfect. "Sinning" and dying does not change that. Why don't we come back and talk to each other about death? Perhaps being dead is the loss of this realm of relativity? What a relief.

Pot smokers smoke on. I'm going to ask myself what makes my life worthwhile in the midst of all the relativity. I'm going to go with what I find. Maybe that's too free for some. It is what my heart tells me when I listen.
    savedsmoker420 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2008, 12:51 PM
    There is also a vesre where jesus says its not what goes in to a mans body that defiles him but what comes out... how about the not judging others or by how you judge others you also will be judged.. I've read the whole new testament from mathew to revelations. . It also says if you feel OK with what you are doing its OK but if you are doing something you are ashamed of then it becomes sin... you also have to remember all who wrote the bible were some of the worst sinners... I challenge those who say its wrong to read the whole bible and not just parts that fit your argument.. p.s. try this one. If you love the world( follow mans laws included) then you hate god because the god of this world is satan.. read it and you'll see ill post again soon after I jot down these verses and then you can read them and ill include the whole verse not with these (... ) then a word or two then some more(... ) these (... ) mean you leaving stuff out that will discredit your argument... amen
    spyderglass Posts: 434, Reputation: 34

Sep 20, 2008, 02:42 PM

If anything comes between you and God
    Then yes it is a sin
    If marijuana is more important to you in any way
    Then you probably have some praying to do
    thecanman3032 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2008, 09:20 AM
    first off I like to congradulate those of you have knoledge of cannabis, and understand how harmless and good for the world it is, most what I'm about to says go out to all the hipocritical ignorant betheren of mine who are dumb and close minded.

some have good answers. But most of you are not only ignorant but difying lord god, I mean what the , all bu aside "every creature of God [is] good, and nothing [is] to be rejected, with thanksgiving being received,
    for it is sanctified through the word of God and intercession. 1 timothy 4:4-5

there you go the only thing wrong with smoking weed is not doing and adknowledging
    god for his creation and giving thanks to him, that is the only constraint god places upon weed it increases health no one has ever died from weed it does not cause disease the human body was and is physically designed to recept thc and all other cannabloids so shut the up, nothing is at all wrong with smoking it, as long as you give thanks. The end any of you who call you selves followers of christ and then dify him are bad ministers of the word of god. It says so in the following verses of 1 timothy.

some one find a verse as I have shown you that difys the smoking of weed for it is a renowd plant god made for the healing of the nations. If men who abused alcohol replaced it with weed they would live greater and more fullfilling lives, and the last thing I will say most people who call themselves christians who drink alcohol and frown upon weed are "mother ing ignorent hipocrits" please excuse the language, back to what I was saying it states over and over in 6 place that I've found by random searchs through the bible that god creates only good but the inventions of men have flaws as well as speaking of the evil that follows alcohol.

so what's have you learned if your not blinded by hipocracy is that weed is good god created weed therefore there is nothing wrong with it, I hopefully gotten through to at least one person.
    and I give thanks to those of you who understand cannabis and why its renownd, god loves all, good luck and took up.

Nov 30, 2008, 09:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u View Post
    You can make all the excuses you want it doesn't make it right or okay.

Merinol is the prescription form of weed and to be used in moderation for medicinal reasons. Using that as an excuse is like saying then you should be able to take the same medicine your grandmother takes for her cancer. It is an apple/orange comparison that doesn't justify anything.

Like I said the Bible DOES speak against using mind altering substances.
    You said you know a lot of really good people that smoke weed, I know a lot of alcoholics that I can say the same about. Again comparing apples/oranges because it is not
    keeping your body as the temple of God and so forth.
    The Bible also says to obey the laws of the land and it is illegal.
    "every creature of God [is] good, and nothing [is] to be rejected, with thanksgiving being received,
    For it is sanctified through the word of God and intercession. 1 timothy 4:4-5

There you go the only thing wrong with smoking weed is not adknowledging
    God for his creation and giving thanks to him, that is the only constraint god places upon weed it increases health no one has ever died from weed it does not cause disease the human body was and is physically designed to recept thc and all other cannabloids so shut the up, nothing is at all wrong with smoking it, as long as you give thanks. The end any of you who call you selves followers of christ and then dify him are bad ministers of the word of god. It says so in the following verses of 1 timothy.
    Apples/ oranges are you obsurd come on a prescrition meds are dangerous and ten fold worse then cannabis that's a truthe a reality a fact, god created one thing man created the other so hmmm lets see its not an apples /oranges its god/ man comparison enough said. Godly creations are flawless crations of man are gaping with flaws. Spead these words they are truth,
    margar Posts: 63, Reputation: 4

Nov 30, 2008, 04:34 PM

I am not wasting my time trying to read your bad spelling, perhaps a by-product of the hallucigen you are smoking. Guess, we'll have to see what God, that is God, will say about it when you stand in front of Him at the last judgment. We all will some day at His discretion. Don't post any more responses about this. I can see it is pointless.
    carmen44 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2008, 03:29 PM
    That's completely an opinion rather God said it would be okay to smoke or not, because the bible doesn't say FOR SURE... but if you feel wrong doing it and have to ask it probably is wrong... or do you just feel wrong because you know the girls from L.C.J would kick your butt HEATHER...

Dec 3, 2008, 08:43 PM

No, no you don't under stand my main point the bible does mention cannabis it is the main ingediant in holy oil god says all things he created are good, I do admitt that second to last post was little questionable but it is is fact gods says nothing should rejected in first timothy it says that people will speak hipocracy about thing such as cannabis in later times as well a saying that will happen when people abstain from marriage so I adknoledge that as being now when things he created espesally cannabis and marriage are being abused / torn apart, and like I said in the second post cannabis is great for you has numerous renown uses/ properties and something of god should be knocked in with human inventions such as prescribed meds because they do more bad than good I ask you to do some research before saying its bad I have a very large knoledge when it comes to cannabis, so I'm not making any thing up I've stated facts plus scripture, try and understand. After it talks about people astaining from gods creations it say that those of us christians that acknoledge the truth are good ministants of the word of god I read the bible every day god has put on myheart to share this so I'm not justifying stoners jes what gods says.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Dec 4, 2008, 06:38 AM

I never knew the bible mention anything about weed, this is my first time hearing this in my 28 years of being on this earth.
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Dec 10, 2008, 03:35 PM

This is about the most DEAD post I have come across!!

This should be in it's own post,not on someone else's question.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 10, 2008, 04:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by thecanman3032 View Post
    "every creature of God [is] good, and nothing [is] to be rejected, with thanksgiving being received,
    for it is sanctified through the word of God and intercession. 1 timothy 4:4-5

there you go the only thing wrong with smoking weed is not adknowledging
    god for his creation and giving thanks to him, that is the only constraint god places apon weed it increases health no one has ever died from weed it does not cause disease the human body was and is physically designed to recept thc and all other cannabloids so shut the up, nothing is at all wrong with smoking it, as long as you give thanks. the end any of you who call you selves followers of christ and then dify him are bad ministers of the word of god. it says so in the following verses of 1 timothy.
    apples/ oranges are you obsurd come on a prescrition meds are dangerous and ten fold worse then cannabis thats a truthe a reality a fact, god created one thing man created the other so hmmm lets see its not an apples /oranges its god/ man comparison enough said. godly creations are flawless crations of man are gaping with flaws. spead these words they are truth,
    So why not smoke poisonous plants that can kill you?
    There you go

Now how in the world do you figure apples and oranges are worse than weed?
    NewlySaved Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Dec 11, 2008, 07:19 PM
    I am 19 years old, been smoking weed since 15. I had a lot of great times using.But there was this cloud in my heart.A heart that wasn't sure. But then I started dating this girl who put me on the path toward god. And for a while I sort of blew it off. But then today December 11, 2008 I let Jesus into my heart and it felt so good. But then I started thinking... what about smoking and drinking. So I read a few other answers and than I asked my mom for one. And she said indulgence as long as you don't let smoking and drinking get in the way of your relationship with god than you should be just fine... and I agree. Moderation
    WorldOJakeKraft Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2009, 04:40 PM
    yes, moderation. You can't obey every law of the land, because in Comunist countries, which usually forbid worship contradictict God's law. Look, this weed thing, its another prohohibition like in the 20's. People were probably real pissed that people wanted to drink alcohol. Every sin is punnishable by death, look, even if it was a sin just to smoke a doobie, whenever you go to a restaurant with your friends and eat and leave and say holy I'm full I feel sick, well you've just committed a sin. Heard of gluttony? Food can be a sin if you eat too much. Have fun in hell.

Feb 21, 2009, 02:28 PM

Wow this poste is old. Well I wasn't comparing weed with apples or oranges I was saying that it was a dumb comparison, and if look at the bible in a few places it shows you that not just weed is permitted/encoraged by god, and as for moderation that has more to do with alcohol, and no you can't compare alcohol and weed, humans made alcohol, god made weed, its all about where you heart is at, a non christian getting high of his then saying in his defince that god made is a dumb and is commmitting a sin, and when a man or woman of god says that the use of weed is evil is quite literly committing blastfemy, I'm sure god didn't did not intend for us to smoke weed but that's why there are many other more effient ways to use like in tea, as an ointment, and in food, using a vaporizer.
    wittedavid Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2011, 05:43 AM
    I smoked weed for quite a while (and wish I didn't) and in my opinion it should not be used. One of the reasons is that it makes you very lazy and God does not want people to be lazy. Do a Google search on what the bible says about lazy people.
    Clean Posts: 2, Reputation: 0

Dec 17, 2011, 04:29 PM
    It's medicine that has been shown to help with killing off cancer. Since when is medicine supposed to be completely side-effect free?
    High horses people, high horses.
    codysnessarose Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2012, 10:09 AM
    : Romans 13:1-7 states, “Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. Consequently, he who rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves. For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong. Do you want to be free from fear of the one in authority? Then do what is right and he will commend you. For he is God's servant to do you good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword for nothing. He is God's servant, an agent of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer. Therefore, it is necessary to submit to the authorities, not only because of possible punishment but also because of conscience. This is also why you pay taxes, for the authorities are God's servants, who give their full time to governing. Give everyone what you owe him: If you owe taxes, pay taxes; if revenue, then revenue; if respect, then respect; if honor, then honor.”

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Weed Trimmer(weed eater) [ 3 Answers ]

I need step by step help on re-installing a (recoil) starter rope on a weed eater. If by chance you have diagram of how to put it on , I sure would appreciate it , any info will be appreciated ty denise

Where in the Bible? [ 3 Answers ]

I am a Catholic and I am trying to remember but can't as to where in the Bible I could find about the story where Jesus gave three men pieces of silver (?), the pieces of silver represents the gifts that he left us. God said the number of silver is given according to one's ability. God would later...

I'm pregnant and baby's daddy still talks to ex [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, Ok I'm going to try to make a long story short but I really need some advice on this if some one can please help me cause I am so confused and don't know what to do... I started dating this guy in September and he was still talking to his ex and I kind of knew it just wasn't sure of it I...

Bible Help [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for the translation from the Hebrew, Greek and Aramaic Bible into English. There are so many versions, and I keep getting pointed in different directions. Please Help! I'm Catholic, and I want something the King James Version. Thank you!

Girlfriend and I broke up but she talks about future. [ 8 Answers ]

OK. Well this is my first post. My girlfriend and I broke up last night. I was dating this girl for 10 months and we are relatively young. Also, about half of our relationship has been a long distance relationship with me at college and her at home. We have both been faithful to each other...

View more questions Search