Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    x_Mysterious_x Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

May 17, 2007, 01:18 PM
    Trouble between my ex and new lover

:confused:

Hi,
    5 month ago I split up from my boyfriend of 3 years, he is also my neighbour which makes things harder as I see him eeryday, I started dating a gut 1 week after I broke up with my ex, my new boyfriend has said he loves me, I just can't seem to move on, I cry when I think about my ex, as I know I'm hurting him becase he is still mad about me and loves me, what should I do??

Xxx
    Matt3046 Posts: 831, Reputation: 128

May 17, 2007, 01:24 PM

Make a decision. These things are the kind of decisions you must make and then not look back. Figure out who you want and straighten things out.
    Attached Images

nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

May 17, 2007, 01:24 PM
    You don't need to be in a relationship beyond friends right now if you still have feelings for your ex. That's not fair to your new boyfriend. You need to give yourself more time before getting involved with someone else. . Why did you and your ex break up in the first place? If you don't mind me asking
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 17, 2007, 05:29 PM
    This is so messed up. You should leave them both alone until you can make up your mind as you are so mixed up.
    Sunshine2 Posts: 70, Reputation: 11

May 17, 2007, 06:52 PM
    Yeah, I agree with everyone else. If it did not work out with your ex though, chances are it will not work out again. Look forward, let the past die and be open to the future. Good Luck!
    gypsy456 Posts: 319, Reputation: 48

May 17, 2007, 07:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by x_Mysterious_x

:confused:

hi,
    5 month ago i split up from my boyfriend of 3 years, he is also my neighbour which makes things harder as i see him eeryday, i started dating a gut 1 week after i broke up with my ex, my new boyfriend has sed he loves me, i just can't seem to move on, i cry when i think about my ex, as i know im hurting him becase he is still mad about me and loves me, what should i do??????

xxx
    It's quite fast to have moved into a new relationship of 3 years...
    Could it be that you are not yet healed from that one...

By the sound of it you are carrying some old pain with you in this relationship..
    mckenzie134 Posts: 647, Reputation: 67

May 17, 2007, 09:59 PM
    Please give us more detail on this story who broke up with who and what was the reasons and was there any cvhjeating or bad things in the relationshipo this we must know before assesing your situation. Provide a detailed description because you must have one after 3 years.
    Matt3046 Posts: 831, Reputation: 128

Jul 10, 2007, 08:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine2
    Yeah, I agree with everyone else. If it did not work out with your ex though, chances are it will not work out again. Look forward, let the past die and be open to the future. Good Luck!
    Yes very true sometimes you just have to move on. Place value in your own happiness.
    liar2 Posts: 28, Reputation: 2

Apr 8, 2008, 01:41 PM
    Why did you move on and then think it would hurt your ex? Do you want to go back eventually? Why didn't you give yourself sometime to get over each other? Why did you break up in the first place? Couldn't it be resolved?

You say you can't seem to move on... well why are you moving on then??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lover? Or just friends? [ 8 Answers ]

OK here is my problem... Me and this girl have been really good friends. During most of the time we have gotten to known each other I have been with someone else and so has she so being just friends was perfectly fine with each other. However near the end of my relationship with my ex I started...

My Aunt's.Lover? [ 2 Answers ]

My Aunt is only 4 years older than me. I love her to death. She has 2 children that she does not have custody of. She only sees them on the weekends she can afford to. She lives with her mother, my grandmother. She has numerous problems. I would love to help her, but she doesn't listen to me. For...

My lover wants space? [ 8 Answers ]

Hi everybody. My girlfriend and I have been going out for 8 months now and found ourselves falling in love with each other just 3 months into the relationship. We are both in our 2nd year of uni at oppostie sides of the country and both have very demanding courses. When we're both at home during...

Animal Lover [ 1 Answers ]

First off, I am a major animal lover:D If I could buy a load of land and take abused and abandoned animals and take care of them I would. My problem is this: I work with 37 men and 1 other women and the men know how I love animals. Last summer a kitten got into our dumpster at work and some...

All music lover [ 2 Answers ]

Does any one knows anythinf about Rhianna and the songs she sings.:p

View more questions Search