Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    qpzm10 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2007, 08:51 AM
    If anyone awnsers these questions my world will be so much brighter
    Hey I'm eric and I have a girlfriend named julie. And she doesn't live with her parents her parents moved to Texas last year and are coming back soon in a month or two. But last summer since then. She has lived with her friend christine, and the moms name is katie and dads name is sam. They are very care free they smoke pot and things like that.

Anyway

I stayed after school with my friend emily and we were going to go to the store and come back and then take the late bus to the community center for a music show. So we had some kids at our school mike, chris,and shane bring us to the store and back to the school so we have food and stuff to do. Anways he brings us to the store and on our way back my friend emily puts on a song and says "julie and i listen to this all the time!" and I guess mike and chris lived with sam,christine,and katie too. So mike says "oh julie, yeah we tortured that girl,she would give us money for pot and we tortured her" and emily said "yeah she admires you guys alot"

Anyway since then I've been worried that julie got raped,beaten,molested,forced to smoke pot,harassed,and/or used somehow. She's a pretty weak person.

I've been very distraught ever since and angry inside I've cried for an hour because of it. And I want to know these questions:

-am I worried too much? Do you think he meant we just teased her and wrestled with hre joked around a lot?

-should I inform the police if they did do that?

-should I convince her to live with a different friend where it's a more loving and better environment?

-should I beat them up? (im asuming its not a good choice)

I need someone or more to awsner all those questions for me. I feel that if something happends I'm going to call the police. But please help ill awsner a question for you in return
    Sdjosh Posts: 215, Reputation: 41

May 17, 2007, 03:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by qpzm10
    so mike says "oh julie, yeah we tortured that girl,she would give us money for pot and we tortured her" and emily said "yeah she admires you guys alot"
    This sounds like they were just playing around but I would be concerned about her purchasing pot form her friends.

Before you do anything irrational, I would talk to Julie. If you feel it is a big concern and you want to get the truth... go to her and ask.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 17, 2007, 03:50 PM
    Sounds like they know you like her and were messing with you trying to get you upset. Looks like it worked.

Ask Julie, you don't know anything at this point.
    Bellasmom Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

May 17, 2007, 04:39 PM
    I think that the first thing you should do is talk to Julie and she what she has to say. Don't be to hasty and jump to conclusions. It is very possible that they were just trying to get you all worked up cause they know that you like her.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 17, 2007, 04:43 PM
    Assume nothing, when you can get the real facts from the source.
    alkaline Posts: 61, Reputation: 20

May 17, 2007, 05:00 PM
    Definitely talk to Julie. She can tell you what happened, and if it was even a big deal or not.

Don't beat anyone up, it'll only lead to more problems and you might be doing it for no reason.

Do not go to the police. You don't know enough, you'll be considered a rat, and a lot of people will be angry with you (including the parents and probably Julie, too since you indicate she's bought weed and would also be in trouble!) and it will cause you a lot of problems. You don't need to open that can of worms. If something really bad has happened to Julie, SHE should go to the police, you shouldn't make that choice for her.

Since Julie's parents are coming back soon, I wouldn't worry about encouraging her to move unless she tells you she really needs to or wants to. She should be in a better environment soon.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are You Pregnant Or Think You Are? Have Questions? Post New Questions Here.. [ 21 Answers ]

Hi and welcome to the forum. If you think you might be pregnant, or are pregnant, post your questions here, as the other thread is getting so large that it's hard to keep them organized. Also, if you are a teen and have questions and/or fears, let us know and we'll help as best as we can, or find...

Where in the world? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello all, I know this is a decision I should make myself, but I am looking for suggestions and input. I am enrolling in the Rotary exchange program, and have a choice to go virtually anywhere in the world (excluding africa and most of asia) on an exchange trip for a year. I am in grade 10 now,...

What in the world is this? [ 6 Answers ]

I've never run into a webpage like this before (give it a minute to load): http://www.space.com/images/google.html What in the world is it? Why would someone take the time to do all that - and what purpose does it serve? ... just curious.

Please someone help me It would mean the world truly. [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I am a soon to be 18 year old who will start my Senior year of High School. I have a friend who lives in Kentucky it's a she. We've known each other for two years talked to each other through phone,internet, and letters. We both love each other as friends an see each other as dating material...

View more questions Search