Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ashley1316 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2007, 07:47 AM
    Baseball cards
    How old do baseball cards have to be to be worth money? :)
    superkid778 Posts: 47, Reputation: 2

May 20, 2007, 07:37 AM
    There is no set time frame for a card to appreciate in value. Generally, the more rare the card, the more it is worth. However, what the player accomplished for his career, who made the card, the number in circulation, the quality of the manufactuer, demand by the consumer, etc. all go into what the card is worth. I have seen cards plummet in value because of e-bay and the steroids scandal. Cards are not worth as much as 10, 15, 20 years ago. I should have sold my Jose Canseco rookie card long ago. My Cal Ripken Jr. rookie card (Topps 1983 ) was once worth $60 ( late '80s, early '90's ) and now it is nowhere near that. I think the market is weak, but like everything, it should cycle around and become strong again in time. Hopefully, in my lifetime.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Baseball cards [ 1 Answers ]

I have four baseball cads that came out of Kelloggs Corn Flakes. The front of the cards change pictures when you turn them. On the back is all of the stats and information. There were only 15 of these cards made. Billy Williams 9 of 15, Harmon Killebrew 6 of 15, Don Baylor 14 of 15, and Willie...

Baseball cards [ 2 Answers ]

OK, I've got a Cal Ripkin (senior), Dwight Evens, Mo Vaghn (rookie card), and Nolan Ryan card. I know that they're probably not worth a ton of money, but I'm curious how much each is worth. Anyone know?

Vintage baseball cards; Set of 1986 baseball cards [ 2 Answers ]

Where do I go to find out about selling my baseball cards?

Baseball cards! [ 1 Answers ]

Hey.I have like so many baseball cards.:) and i dont know what to do with them?:confused: .So i think im going to sell them?:cool: does anyone know how i can find out how much they are?..Please help me.I really like u if u help me out.

Baseball cards [ 1 Answers ]

I have a jackie robinson baeball card in perfect shape how much would it be worth

View more questions Search