Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pking main2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2007, 05:36 AM
    Talk to me
    Well I found this girl what is a good way to pop the question;) ;)
    jasonbts Posts: 19, Reputation: 3

May 18, 2007, 06:06 PM
    Buy a box of cracker jacks to share. Beforehand, make and print a cracker jacks prize like thing that says "Will you marry me" or whatever you want to say and put the ring inside it (keep it covered to keep the ring from getting sticky, she'll appreciate it) When eating the jacks, slip it in and then let her find it. The rest is up to her...
    cissy0801 Posts: 129, Reputation: 6

May 18, 2007, 06:27 PM
    Well just ask her like you would ask your mum or dad or any other friend or family! Just be yourself! Be confident! Confidence is the key!
    Rockabilly1955mama Posts: 662, Reputation: 85

May 19, 2007, 02:54 PM
    Are we talking about marriage?
    AW805 Posts: 283, Reputation: 43

May 19, 2007, 03:25 PM
    How old are you and pop what question?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need some one to talk to [ 16 Answers ]

Ok here it goes I am 17 and I I've been thro so much in my life that I want to give up Everything I have the best boyfriend I could ask for and the best friends ever.I just can't take my mom and dad's any more they are always bothering me and stuff and I'm tiered of it I use to cut myself and...

Should I talk to her or not? [ 6 Answers ]

OK so my best friend and I are like sisters and are always together and there for each other But over the last week that our other close friend is at her dads house she has been a to me and I don't know why I haven't done anything toher execpt be nice and try to be there for her because she is...

How to get him talk to me again [ 30 Answers ]

Hello, everyone. I would like to share my trouble. I am currently having problems in relationship with my boyfriend whom I happened met during my study. Last year, I found out that I got pregnant from him. Everything was unplanned and I did not expect this to happened. So I told him through...

We don't talk [ 4 Answers ]

:( my boyfriend and I just started dating a month ago. And he's black and I'm white so it's a little awkward. And we don't talk at all. All we ever do is give each other hugs goodbye. How do I talk to him?:confused:

View more questions Search