Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dizzle6 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2007, 09:58 PM
    Am I psychic?
    Ok, so this may sound a little crazy but I'm really curious as to whether I may or may not be psychic in some way.. or something along those lines anyways(ghosts are attracted to me?)..
    I'm 19 right now and ever since I was about 7 or 8 I've had experiences with ghosts. I moved into a new house and I started to get really bad insomnia from my room because it felt as if someone was watching me. Since then it got worse, every house I've been in where I've stayed over night or for a few days, weird things have happened. I've heard things I cannot explain, seen things move, had very vivid dreams of ones close to me who have died. I feel like people are beginning to think I'm crazy because all weird things happen to me everywhere I go. Could they be attracted to me for some reason or are trying to tell me something because they think I can understand them?anyone have any suggestions?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 17, 2007, 02:07 AM
    I think that you may find some information that may be useful to you by clicking on links at the bottom of this page concerning questions that have been similar to yours.
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

May 17, 2007, 04:50 AM
    dizzle6,

Rest assured that you are not crazy and yes you may well have the ability to be a psychic. It takes training and dedication. One can so easily become overwhelmed by it and lose their way.

I experienced something similar when I was younger, still do from time to time. I know we are all different but here is how I dealt with it. I simply said, "I'm sorry I can't help you but I'm sure there are those out there who are much better at this than me so keep trying." They simply moved on and I felt at peace. I had been going through some stuff and even wondered if these 'events' had to do with that. I had no way of knowing, I simply dealt with it the best way I knew how at the time.

I am not a psychic or if I am, I don't want to be. When I was younger I was quite into the Occult and I believe that can open some strange doors. Perhaps having a reading from a reputable psychic or medium would put your mind at ease. A lot of people experience these things, some prefer not to talk about it and some may go on to investigate further.

I don't believe it is anything to be afraid of, it's quite simply another of this world's little mysteries.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Psychic help [ 3 Answers ]

In constant fights with lover, is there a future for us?

Anyone psychic out there [ 9 Answers ]

I am dating a really good friend of mine now , we are really close and I felt comfortable enough to explore my sexuality with him. I have been bicurous for awhile but recently tried it partly for us but partly for me. I really enjoyed being in a threesome with him(me and another girl). I surprised...

Am I Psychic? [ 20 Answers ]

Hello I keep having the same dreams about winning the lottery. The first dream I had was about a year ago and when I woke up from the dream I could only remember 3 numbers which were 2 , 7 and 14. So on the Saturday I put the 3 numbers on and picked some other random numbers and the 3 numbers...

Are You a Psychic? [ 2 Answers ]

How many people on this site are honestly psychic? Is it possible to learn to become psychic or is there a certain gene you get to become psychic?

View more questions Search