Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pwdesign Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2009, 09:40 PM

That's where I got confused... switch housing instead of the light kit housing. Thanks everyone for your input. I opened up the switch housing and got rid of the regulator and directly wired a small chandelier socket. It works fine. Thanks!
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Jul 21, 2009, 01:25 AM

So much for their energy saving LED light :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton Bay ceiling fan - light will not dim [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Hampton Bay ceiling fan with light and remote. Remote is model TC707ST, but I cannot see model number of fan. Installing contractor a year ago must have discarded manual. This lighted fan has worked perfectly before, but now when I use the remote to turn on and dim the light, it will...

Fan works but light doesn't. Fixed and now the light works but fan doesn't [ 9 Answers ]

While I was at college somehow my fan stopped working. There is absolutely no explination from anybody but my mom did get a replacement so I didn't care too much. The fan has a ground from the mount(copper), ground from the middle of the fan(copper), a hot for the light(blue), hot for the...

Light works but fan doesn't [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all I have a Hampton Bay 60 In. Ancient Bronze St. Regis Fan and the light works but fan doesn't when I press a button on the remote to turn fan on the fan makes a clicking noise it just clicks once... anyone know what could be wrong? We don't have a wall switch. And the fan is indoors.

Fan works light doesn't [ 3 Answers ]

Any ideas on a windward II fan/light combo remotely controlled. I have changed batteries in remote, checked bulb and got a new bulb, when Press the light button on remote I get the light display and brightness but no light comes on. I was wondering if it might be the ballast, It is a 9"...

View more questions Search