Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    azhar5057 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2007, 07:11 PM
    Rvhost.exe - virus
    Anyone, how can I get rid of this RVHOST.EXE?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 16, 2007, 09:18 PM
    Please see information on the following site.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/spywar...are-71164.html
    Draneg Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2007, 07:27 AM
    Good day,

My question is also regarding the RVHOST.exe infection.
    Is there anyone who outhere who got an idea on how to get rid of this virus?

Thanks
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 21, 2007, 12:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Draneg
    Good day,

My quetion is also regarding the RVHOST.exe infection.
    Is there anyone who outhere who got an idea on how to get rid of this virus?

Thanks
    Did you try the link that I had provided in my answer above?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to remove RVHOST.EXE malware ? [ 15 Answers ]

Does anyone have idea about the RVHOST.EXE malware, and how to remove this permanently, or Patch the OS in order not to get infected again in future? Mcafee version 8.0 + Antispyware + Patch 14 cannot remove this malware :o :o The only software that can remove this is PREVX, but it's a trial...

Rvhost.exe [ 5 Answers ]

hello I was infected with rvhost.exe, same problems with the others guys,it disable my task manager,folder option and registry.. I try to follow some of our fellas step which is go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Curre ntVersion\Policies\System and change the value but to no...

OS infected with rvhost.exe [ 4 Answers ]

My computer is infected with rvhost.exe. When my computer is started, The task manager shows that the processor usage is fully occupied (100%). As soon as I kill/disable this process, my CPU usage drop to the normal level. I have AVG but it didn't detected any problems in my system. Please Help ...

RVHost.exe virus deleted [ 5 Answers ]

After using an antivirus software to remove a Trojan Horse the file RVHost was deleted. It resulted in a statement telling me that the administrator of the computer disabled the Task Manager. Is there anyway of enabling Task Manager again?

What should I do of RVHOST.EXE? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm having same problem on my network of Rvhost.exe. It is infecting my system. I have already installed the Avasta 4 Home edition but unable to remove it from my USB drive. When ever I reconnect my USB to system it has a folder naming "newfolder".How can I remove or secure my Network...

View more questions Search