Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mmanskills Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2007, 02:22 PM
    Is my girlfriend pregnant?
    My girlfriend and I had sex last month I used a condom but now she is a week late and I don't know if she is pregnant or not because the same thing happened last year, we didn't have sex and she was a week late? I am wondering if anyone can help me?
    paganheart71 Posts: 27, Reputation: 4

May 16, 2007, 02:52 PM
    If she stressed out she could be late. If she is exercising more she could be late. You will have to wait it out. If you don't want kids at this time. She should get on the pill and for you wear a condom. But I would guess if this happen last year, something is stressing her out.
    mmanskills Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2007, 06:00 PM
    I got more information both times that she has been late she has been really stressed out. This time I found out that the medicine she is taking because she doesn't have a thyroid; the doctor changed the brand recently, so we think that might be something as well,

Does this sound like it could be a reason?
    bugaboo21 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2007, 06:32 PM
    That is possible but have you tried a pregnancy test? But to me is sounds like stress that have happened me many woman and it is scary to deal with alone so just remember to be there for her...
    paganheart71 Posts: 27, Reputation: 4

May 17, 2007, 05:56 AM
    That's sounds like that could be the problem, but just to be sure, buy a test.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

Again Can I Be Pregnant? [ 3 Answers ]

Hey Guys... I Want To Thank You Guys For Your Input From Before But I Have An Issue. Whatever It Was That I Had Is Better Now. My Aches Are Gone And Throat Is Better but I Still Have Sore Breast, I Still Feel Like Vomitting All The Time, I Always Have This Hungry Feeling, And Im Still Having...

Could She Be Pregnant? [ 3 Answers ]

I had sex with my girlfriend about two weeks ago, but not a serious one though. We were 'petting' with our clothes on and plus, I didn't came out. I know it sounds impossible for her to be pregnant and I know I NEVER put my Mr. P into her Ms. V because I respect her virginity and I want a real sex...

Do you think that I am pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

I am new to this site so I want to thank everybody who have a answer and look at this question... Me and my ex-boyfriend was together almost 3 years but we came to an end about 3 days ago and now I think that I am pregnant we had sex about 3 to 4 weeks ago and we didn't use protection and now I'm...

View more questions Search