Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AmiPortsmouth Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2007, 12:53 PM
    Film Title?
    I watched a film many years ago and would love to know what its called. It was about a young boy who was terminally ill and ended up dying, possibly of AIDS. The only proper details I remember were that he has a little friend who had leukemia and her favourite colour was turquoise, and when she died he went shopping with his mum and bought a turquoise t-shirt. Probably not much help but if anyone know's that would be smashing!!
    redize Posts: 18, Reputation: 3

Jun 11, 2007, 03:21 AM
    Hi. This sounds like something I've seen before too. The colour wasn't turquoise, it was Azure I think but I could be wrong.

:( This is going to irritate me, I'm going to go have a look around.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need film title [ 1 Answers ]

Old movie title of a horror movie,with a crazy lady that sat in a chair and sang hey nonny nonny nonny. Men are so inconsistent. And she would stab these scissors through her kniting, when she sang this song? Please help us.

Looking for film title [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for an old film title, the movie had a crazy lady in it. I think she was in a wheel chair. She would sing this song WITH A HEY NONNY NONNY NONNY!! HEY NONNY NONNY NONNY!! And she would shove these scissors through her blanket when she sang it. Please help us.

Not sure of the title of the film! [ 2 Answers ]

I saw this movie a while ago and I really need to know the name So all I know is it's set in the dessert or something,there is a character name sky and I think there is a character named blue but the film is not called sky blue I already tried this one. Now the boy either called sky or blue, his...

Looking for a film title [ 4 Answers ]

Saw part of film about 4 years ago on TV. Don't think it was a cinema one. Set in USA, man goes to an old white colonial house I think it was a hotel then he finds a coin in his room and when he falls asleep holding it he goes back in time and he falls in love with a woman. Then I only saw the end...

View more questions Search