Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wonderwoman1987 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2007, 11:25 AM
    Criminal Record
    I live in canada, when I was much younger I got caught shoplifting twice, two separate incidences... the first, had no consequences, I was fingerprinted and all the jazz and taken into a room and qeustioned and then I went home and that was the end of it...

The second I had to do community service and go to therapy, and check in with what I think was a youth probation officer twice... but I never went to court or anything...

Will this be on my criminal record? Like if I get a new job and they do a check will this show up? It was before I was 18
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

May 16, 2007, 11:29 AM
    If both were before you were 18, no, its your juvenile record and they can't see that in a normal background check.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Expunging of Military Criminal Record [ 25 Answers ]

In 1995, CID was investigating my friend, when asked, I admitted that I had used Marijuana and LSD with her on one instance. I was not arrested, never went to court, but I was given a Field Grade Article 15/UCMJ. Lost rank, was given restriction and suspension to post. I had never before nor ever...

Will arrest show up on Criminal Record? [ 2 Answers ]

I was arrested a week ago by my daughter-in-law on domestic charges. Her 'statement' was incorrect and she 'embellished' things and the police found evidence to arrest me. It was devastating to say the least - considering the kids (with their baby) lived with my husband and I and we paid for...

View my criminal record [ 4 Answers ]

Can I obtain my own criminal record at no cost to me and if so, how?

Arrested - No Criminal Record [ 4 Answers ]

If a person was arrested and in the end, did not receive a criminal record, is that person still bondable? Will the arrest show up when a security check is done on that person? This relates to law in Ontario, Canada.

Criminal background record [ 4 Answers ]

I recently applied for a position at a local bank. They took my finger prints to run a criminal background check through the FBI. The FBI report shows that I was arrested on 12/14/1980 for theft of personal property. The problem is that at the time of the arrest, I provided a false name. Can I...

View more questions Search