Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    prochauffeur Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2005, 12:57 PM
    Chinese letters spelling out ARCHER or MASTER ARCHER
    If anyone can provide me with the correct structure and chinese letters that spell out ARCHER or MASTER ARCHER or something very close. If anything is provided please give the english translation also. Thank you :confused:
    Tim Walker Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2005, 11:35 PM
    Chinese counterpart
    ARCHER in Chinese is 射手, but master archer in Chinese is 弓术家. :)
    misteral Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2008, 02:08 AM
    Are you looking for a translation of the phrase, or a transliteration, characters that when spoken sound the same?

In Pinyin, the word archer would sound like 'er chi' but for each sound there are many words. Because of the tone system in Chinese, one sound can be used for many different meanings.
    Master is a little difficult to transliterate, you might need to add another syllable like 'ma si te' which would sound like 'Mar sir ter' which would be pretty close. Problem is there is no sound in Chinese which corresponds to the combination of s+t.

Use this Chinese translation and search as Pin Yin for the pinyin I have given you hear. Check each word individually. Then you can create a phrase which is meaningful to you, and which sounds the same as 'Archer' or 'Master Archer' in Chinese.

Good luck :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Meaning of tv-radio call letters [ 5 Answers ]

Is there a website that gives the meaning of radio-tv callletters? i.e.wlup-fm chicago- the loop

Chinese letters spelling out the name Terahare [ 2 Answers ]

Hi could anyone please help with this. I would like to know the chinese spelling of this name Terahare thanks

Dispute Letters [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone point me to a good dispute letter to CA's? One that is in line with the system so I can try to get some answers. I know some of these collectors don't have the original docs to prove the account. Do they have to have the original contract where I signed? Also I was told in the state...

The spelling of words [ 7 Answers ]

Hello. Here is something that has been on my mind these last few days. I was hoping someone who knew this could be of assistance. In Canada/UK, we spell it colour. The Americans spell it color. In Canada, we spell it centre. The Americans spell it center. In Canada, we spell it...

What are the hebrew letters for Archer and or Master Archer [ 1 Answers ]

Please provide the hebrew letters for archer or master archer. I Need help on this. :confused:

View more questions Search