Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    foxyrose Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

May 16, 2007, 08:34 AM
    Cartoon: caterpillar that turns into a butterfly
    There is this cartoon movie that I watched as a child and it has been driving me crazy for a couple (ok maybe a few) years now. I really cannot remember a whole lot, except that it is about a caterpillar and she's running around with a pink flower hat. And I think at the end she turns into a butterfly. And something about crossing a meadow and getting to a log (that part I don't remember too clear). I hope someone can help me. I have asked and asked everyone I know. No one knows.
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

May 16, 2007, 08:53 AM
    Could it be "Katy Catepillar"?

Here's a picture on amazon;
    Amazon.co.uk: Katy Caterpillar: Video: Katy Caterpillar

Click on the box to open it in a larger view!

J
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 16, 2007, 08:57 AM
    The very hungry caterpillar?

May 16, 2007, 09:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by foxyrose
    There is this cartoon movie that I watched as a child and it has been driving me crazy for a couple (ok maybe a few) years now. I really cannot remember a whole lot, except that it is about a catapillar and she's running around with a pink flower hat. And I think at the end she turns into a butterfly. And something about crossing a meadow and getting to a log (that part I don't remember too clear). I hope someone can help me. I have asked and asked everyone I know. No one knows.
    Yes!! Oh my God! That's it! I can't believe it. I never thought that I would ever find out.

May 16, 2007, 09:04 AM
    Thank you!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 16, 2007, 09:05 AM
    Which one Foxy?

Katy the caterpillar?

Or

Very Hungry Caterpillar?

May 16, 2007, 09:09 AM
    Sorry I was so excited I forgot to clarify. It's Katy Caterpillar

May 17, 2007, 12:05 AM
    No worries, glad to be of help!
    J

May 17, 2007, 12:45 AM
    Wow! I still can't believe you answered that. How did you remember that? Now I just have to find it and watch it again.

May 17, 2007, 12:52 AM
    I didn't, I'm just very good at Google searches, especially when it comes to films / songs / TV programmes! Lol!

If it really did help you out, would you mind clicking the 'rate this answer' under my answer, and agreeing with what I said?

Green dots make the AMHD world go round!

Watch out when disagreeing with people though, red dots upset people! So only use them if you REALLY disagree with what someone says, not just if they've made a simple mistake!

Thanks again!

J

May 17, 2007, 04:56 PM
    Sure I can do that. It really did help! That has been bugging me for several years.
    So that's what those little green dots mean. I have one on mine but had no clue what it meant.
    RyanJitsu Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2010, 09:41 AM

Fox n the hound?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80s/90s cartoon about a doll where reality goes to a cartoon [ 19 Answers ]

There was a doll that a movie was made about or vice versa, I can't remember. Anyway, these 2 girls, one is the doll, crawl through a little toy tunnel type thing and turn into a cartoon. They meet a rich spoiled girl and she has all these amazing toys in a huge room in her mansion. Then there is a...

90s Cartoon on Cartoon Network [ 8 Answers ]

I have looked everywhere for a list of cartoons airing during the 90s on Cartoon network can't find one :( but here is the description. 5 men with different color suits, a handicaped lady with a monkey in a spacestation that would beam down certain parts for the guys suits like a motorcycle or...

Butterfly tattoo [ 2 Answers ]

I have looked on the internet and found thousands of butterfly tattoos but I have not come across very many that I like. I am looking for small to medium butterfly tattoo's with a tribal design around or behind it to put on my lower leg or shoulder.. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas or...

What turns me on! [ 3 Answers ]

What is the best FREEEEE! Web site where you can watch free clips/movies of lesbians kissing and is free of spyware. I want to know because when I watch lesbians making out it really turns me onnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!! So I want to know the best web site to watch for freeee!! ;) :) :) :D

View more questions Search