Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    phatstar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2007, 07:03 AM
    Girlfriends Issues
    I need your advice on something... two guys are trying to move in on my girlfriend and every time she tells them to get lost, they think she's flirting with them...

What the can I do? :(
    EllieBrown Posts: 50, Reputation: 5

May 16, 2007, 07:53 AM
    Maybe she should just ignore them all together, they seem to like attention
    phillysteakandcheese Posts: 973, Reputation: 356

May 16, 2007, 08:13 AM
    You just can't stop some people from making themselves into a horse's behind... :)

If I were in your shoes, I would have fun with it... Tell your girlfriend, "I'm going to the bathroom now, let me know how many guys hit on you while I'm gone..."
    AW805 Posts: 283, Reputation: 43

May 16, 2007, 10:40 AM
    When someone says there not interested, its not normally considered flirting. But two guys think so? She may be saying she's not interested it but how is she saying it?
    boy crazy Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

May 16, 2007, 10:49 AM
    Keep on eye on her and see if she really isn't trying to flirt with them. How is your guy's relationship? Other than that, just try and keep her away from them and if they come near, tell them to lay off your girlfriend. Hope things work out.
    Rockabilly1955mama Posts: 662, Reputation: 85

May 16, 2007, 10:54 AM
    All that matters is that she is YOUR girlfriend.

Other people will try and break it up I'm sure. Just keep an eye on her and thoes guys.
    If you and her ignore the both of them, they will get bored and move on sooner or later.
    yeahIskate Posts: 19, Reputation: -1

May 19, 2007, 01:55 PM
    I think you should go kick some a** . They are messin with your girl, come on!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Parents and girlfriends [ 1 Answers ]

How do I get my parents to let me get a girlfriend I'am 13 and have strait A's

Girlfriends a stripper [ 13 Answers ]

Ok well I'm 19 years old and my girlfriend is 26... well we've been having problems because she is a stripper... at first when she wonted to do it I told her I had no problem with it... but as it progressed I didn't like it anymore now its causing problems... weve been together a year and a half I...

Girlfriends friends [ 3 Answers ]

I've met nearly all of her friends since we started to have a relationship together. She has more guy friends then women friends... however this doesn't bother me... at least it never ever has in the past. here's the problem: I can't seem to want to get to know/have fun with a certain group of...

My girlfriends dreams [ 4 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I were friends for about 3 years before we realised that we both wanted each other. I had a girlfriend before her, and she was my friend through that... And ever since my new girlfriend and I have been going out she tells me that she has dreams that my ex and I always get back...

View more questions Search