Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marsh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2007, 06:39 AM
    Anti money laundering
    1. Who is the regulating authority for AML and CTF in UAE?

2. What is Office of Foreign Asset Control (Ofac) list?

3. What are main risks involved in non-compliance?

4. What are the three major stages of AML?

5. Which is the legitimate sources of income below
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 16, 2007, 06:51 AM
    Hi Marsh, I note that this has to be a course in money laundering, as required to do certain occumpatons, I just took the course to sell life insurance, since life insurance is a big area that is used for money laundering (yep surprised me too)

And while I and others are glad to help on many things, we don't do "homework" which this appears to fall in.

Do you not have a text book or online study course to take.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I received a business proposition, but I think it's money laundering. [ 4 Answers ]

A woman from Denmark said she sells a lot of her products in America, but it is too hard to cash checks, etc. from people in America, so she has offered me 10% of all checks sent to me. What I will do, is, open up an account, and put the money I receive in it, then send her 90% of the check,...

Which anti-virus [ 5 Answers ]

Windows 2003 server doesn't support kaspersky,which anti-virus is best for 2003 server?

Anti virus [ 2 Answers ]

Lately when turnning the computer on EZtrust anti virus icon at the bottom throws up a flag saying the anti virus may not be up to date. I can't figure out how to update it. Should I just get another program or will that cause a conflct by having two anti virus programs. I have a powerSpec computer...

What's the best Anti Spyware and the best Anti Virus? [ 4 Answers ]

Just curious as to what works best for you? Take care, Happy Holidays to you and yours

Anti freeze leak [ 10 Answers ]

I have a 99' chrysler lhs leaking anti-freeze. Its not a slow leak, I am constantly adding more around once every other week. I can't figure it out where it is going. No puddles or spots, not in the oil, it's just disapearing. I have high miles (151k) and I am fearing the worst. Is it leaking into...

View more questions Search