Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Burd Posts: 60, Reputation: 3

May 16, 2007, 03:13 AM
    Meomory foam?
    Hi,

I have been extremely interested in purchasing new pillows for my bed and I came across new meomorry foam pillows that aid to provide a more relaxed sleep and better for the posture and stiff necks.

Is this true? And does it really aid in better night sleep or is this just a con product?
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

May 16, 2007, 03:19 AM
    Shop around go to a bed store where you can actually test one, pillows are an extreamly personel thing they have to be right for you there are some excellent pillows out there now that are made to feel like feather when they are actually fibre and wash wonderfully but everything comes at a price, I will say that if you like the feel to check out eBay you can pick up memory foam at a qaurter of the retail price.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 16, 2007, 03:43 AM
    I agree with the answer above. Best to shop around and be able to try out the product first-hand. I own two memory type pillows. I have not been pleased with them as they are too thick for my taste. I actually sleep better with no pillow at all.

May 16, 2007, 03:59 AM
    Well I was offered two memory pillows for 34euro is that a good deal.
    Ultra Member

May 16, 2007, 04:03 AM
    I would depend what type there are as you are in europe it might be worth your while checking out the silentnight range.
    I have to admit that does sound kind of cheep do you know if they have a brand on them??

May 16, 2007, 04:09 AM
    Cloud foam,, then says as seen on t.v.

And the retail price is 68euro each about $90 each so that's $180 for two of them and I got them for $45.. good deal! Its worth just the trial or the look.
    Ultra Member

May 16, 2007, 04:18 AM
    Well yeah as you can always re sale them I know the silent night ones go for around 30 pounds each that's just the basic ones so heck if you have the spare cash give it a wurl.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Low expansion foam between bottom of studs? [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering if it's okay to spray a few inches of canned foam between the bottom of wall studs. My hope is to seal off the wall from the room to prevent drafts, insects, etc. but I wasn't sure if it might create a problem with vapor/moisture/existing insulation. Thanks!

White foam [ 3 Answers ]

Can someone tell me why when I put my pump on I get a white foam from the return??

Polyurethan foam [ 2 Answers ]

Bonjour I look for formula to make poyurethan foam to fill empty spaces in boat hull I remember many years ago ,friend do it with polyester resine and an additive ,I don t remember what In advance I thank you

View more questions Search